Firefighters first coral!!

well the bad news is im currently treating my coral beauty for ich i hope he makes it ;/ im using kick-ich reef safe. Good news i brought my dog face puffer to my LFS where he is up for sale and when he sells ill get $20 for him. While there they had a bunch of great looking frags but this one i got called Yula has about 6 heads on it and it was only $20 so i had to get it. Let me know what yall think!
045.jpg

042.jpg

044.jpg

yeah i think i got a pretty good deal for $20. now whats next? lol they had a frag with 4 mushroom heads for 25$ i was eyeing but i really want to add some glow to the tank

DesertOrchid

:bluenod: WooHoo!!!! Glad you have made the 'move' to corals! Welcome to your worst addiction :) You are in good company though LOL!!!:eek:verhere:

im begining to think im arrghh cursed!!!! come home tonight from the bar and find my large hermit chowing down on my new coral...WTF!!! i swear... threw his butt in the sump. now everythings gone except for 3 baby heads and stumps from the other heads. how long will it take for this ric to grow back? what do i have to do to not be cursed lol. P.s he was the only big hermit all the rest are tiny.

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
It may not be the stump shrooms and rics will suck up into a tiny stump looking mass if bothered, could be he likes the new stuff introduced on the rocks and was agitating it causing it to close up like that, maybe not but it's a real possibility.

If it did eat it, if there is any flesh left on the rock it will grow back soon enough.

i hope so ill try and post a pic tuesday when i get home from shift but it looks pretty effed up =( all i see from it visually is some whiteish slime where the mass used to be and some stumps and tiny heads untouched

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
Lets hope for the best and there is always a chance they will come back even if he did eat them, all it takes is one little piece of flesh left on the rock and new rics will pop up quickly.