February '07 Photo Contest

blue_eyes53813

no in all seriousness... The pictures already entered into this contest are great... I have been thinking about putting a small tank in my upstairs(living room) Im sure it will be a close contest... good luck all

saltwaterfarm

I am still not sure if this is the one I am going to enter... :dunno:
What do you think?

This is my 3gal Picotope. There are 3 sexy's, shrooms, zoas, some other stuff, and a BUNCH of rics...
3_gal_sexy.JPG

saltwaterfarm

I think anything under 36 gals is being considered a nano. I call mine pico, because it is a JBJ picotope. I don't know if the "pico" is a widespread term, or not. I think you are ok to enter...

BrothaWolf

I need a better camera!!! Im gonna keep trying but this is the best Ive been able to take so far.... If you look real close in the right cave you can see my goby's nose and his fire shrimp buddy upside down above him They are always together. (dont tell the goby its not a pistol shrimp)
2535.JPG

Last edited:

saltwaterfarm

Yeah... nice cube! Make sure you get it to the FEB 07 contest gallery that Doni posted if your gonna enter it. I gotta get mine in there too, but I keep waiting for a better shot! See ya wolfy!

BrothaWolf

Yeah... nice cube! Make sure you get it to the FEB 07 contest gallery that Doni posted if your gonna enter it. I gotta get mine in there too, but I keep waiting for a better shot! See ya wolfy!

Thanks Lisa! You gonna beat me anyways. Your pico is awesome. Besides I dont think i can take a better photo. My photography skills are WEAK!