February '07 Photo Contest

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
biggrinbounce.gif
It's photo contest time again!!

February's photo contest theme will be NANO tanks! For the sake of this contest, "nano tank" will refer to any marine tank up to and including 36 gallons.

Winning photo will be paraded on our home page for one month AND will also receive a $30 gift certificate from AquariumSuppliesForLess!
thumb.gif

Please review the entry regulations below and GOOD LUCK!!

Rules:
1) One photo per contestant,
2) Photo subject matter must be from the member's tank (or household tank) and must be of a Nano tank.
3) Photos that have previously won any other contest are not allowed,
4) Photos MUST be uploaded to this gallery by midnight (EST) January 31st: February '07 Photo Contest Gallery

Sorry, no moderators or administrators allowed to participate in this contest.

A voting poll for all submitted photos will be available February 1st and will remain open through the 8th. The winner will be announced on February 9th.

Once you upload your photo into the February '07 Photo Contest Gallery, please post it here in this thread so we can see it!

Karma to all contestants~~
smile.gif

holiday.jpg

Last edited:

pmac90

sheesh Doni, you've been trying to get me to spend money. I guess you want me to setup that 20g I have sitting around? Would it count if i just took a pic of the 30 gallons of water in the middle of my 90? guess not... good luck everyone!!

pmac90

LOL! I wish I could ... need a place to put it, time to do it and oh, a couple more bucks to get the things I want. Of course the 90 takes priority and new lights are in the works.....

lcstorc

Another one I can't enter. Oh well. Looking forward to great pics of all the beautiful nanos out there. I know there are some great ones. Can't wait for the pics.

Warnberg

Lisa you could always send me one of the nano tanks and I'll enter it, then you only would have two to choose from.....

:laughroll