Everybody!!! Take part this will be cool..

Built347

Has been struck by the ban stick
07 xj8. Love it.

Woohoo Matt has tapatalk back

That's a nice ride.. your good man its a Lincoln/Ford platform.. nothing but ford quality there!!

If I had the money I'd be all over that 07-08 xj8 vanden plas.

Sent from my BatPhone using Tapatalk

dmatt88

It's a Ford family here. Wife's got a new explorer

Built347

It's a Ford family here.

+1. I've got a Sho taurus and a mustang.. and I coerced the gf into a merc Milan.. its a good looking driveway.lol

dmatt88

I imagine. Ford makes a sweet ride now a days

ChrisY

I have to come clean I really like some ford and chevy models. Mustangs and Vettes and trucks from both, but you would be hard pressed for me to give up my Toyota Land Cruiser. Amazing machine. Its a 1999 model and I still love it!

Built347

I have to come clean I really like some ford and chevy models. Mustangs and Vettes and trucks from both, but you would be hard pressed for me to give up my Toyota Land Cruiser. Amazing machine. Its a 1999 model and I still love it!

That inline 6 is bulletproof..

ChrisY

My LC has a 4.7 V8. Love it. The darn thing will climb trees if I let it. :) Couple years ago we were supposed to get 8" of snow, which typically means a copuple inches. well woke up to about 28-29". Everything was shut down, but just to see if I could I didnt shovel anything. opened the garage and backed the land criuser out. (basically snow plowing with the front and rear bumbers. and then drive up our driveway which is a bit steep. lol made it. made my wife mad because she thought I was off my rocker, but I proves yes, it could. lol now that the snow was packed down hard (the thing has a curb weight of about 6900 lbs) it was not fun soveling the snow afterwards, but hey, thats what teenage neighbor kids are for :) They were happy to do it, get paid and have a lot of hot chocolate. :)

This was the level of the snow on my deck outside the kitchen.

397200_10150480541898657_711288656_8726330_1716068555_n.jpg

ChrisY

Here Devon, hopefully this helps.. (not that they are mine, I only wish they were)

Some local video.
[video=facebook;10150310188553657]http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150310188553657[/video]

Hmm, still looking for the GT350 picts I have during the restoration.