Ever tasted tank water?

Have you ever tasted tank water?

• Every day!

Votes: 8 4.7%
  • Often enought to tell which tank the water came from.

Votes: 14 8.2%
  • A mouthful every now and then.

Votes: 60 35.3%
  • Just a drop or two every now and then.

Votes: 58 34.1%
  • Just once.

Votes: 14 8.2%
  • Never!

Votes: 17 10.0%

• Total voters

nanoreefer2k3

worst i ever got was a mouthful of tank water starting a siphon to do a WC after i fragged some ricordia and leathers:smack: :eek: . It was a few hours before i felt my lips again and i felt crappy for the rest of the day. I will say I learned that corals produce toxins that day lol

Dragon Wrasse

"I Love the tast of tank water in the morning!".........."It tast like, Victory"
......."Charlie don't Reef!!"..........damb...I'm starting to flash back.....

KMP

i got a mouth full this weekend. made me think of our forum "bad girls" and the "do you wash your hands after putting them in the tank" thread :)

William

That's why I keep a bottle of Listerene close by!

William

"I can resist anything but temptation."

--Oscar Wilde

theskunk

yeah almost daily doing water changes at the store getting kinda use to it now but i tell ya i still gag a little when i get water from our cichlid tanks freshwater is much worse tasting dosnt have the salt to mask the poo taste

I love the taste of salt water in the morning! Yeh Right. I do have to do a taste test to see which jug I has salt water in it or R/O water. I tried changing my fresh water tank with saltwater. Not Good, my fish just stared at me like I was stupid. I taste test it every time I'm not sure, I guess a Hydrometer would work, but it's quicker.