ErnestoC RSM 650 S Piece Of Sea

ErnestoC

I am proud to announce I am the owner of a RSM 650 S :D

The deliver is next Thursday.. Yes it was on stock actually it is the display tank they had, it is brand new, not a scratch and the best of all.... it is all assembled! :D So the tank will arrive and after putting it on its spot that would be it... rock sand and water will come!

Here is the video of my new tank!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkpIzD6nvaw

goma

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Awesome!! Congratulations on it, can't wait to see the tank progression.

I was lusting after that exact tank this past weekend!
Allfish has a great setup even if they are a bit pricey. Now I just have to keep working on the wife to get her jazzed about the larger unit.

Congrats and if you need help setting up gimme a call. I just want to touch it.

WOW, that sounded creepy!

davidsuli

Awesome tank, i can tell u got it From all fish at tamarac lol, hope u let me See it one day in person :) i have a rsm 250 and planning To upgrade in the future

ErnestoC

Thanks guys! I am really exited! :D

I purchased 120 pounds of sand, 70 pounds of rock extra to the 60-80 lbs I have in my RSM 250 and the 175 gallons of water

On Tuesday I go to pick my rocks and then just wait. :)

Yes, it was All Fish Emporium! It was my first time there and I was impressed about the store, it is amazingly big and the shark tank is impressive!

Now my fish will be happier and new ones will come.. I have my eve on an Aquiles Tang and an Emperor Angel ;)

Hey Ian and David... sure you can come to my place anytime! That would be great! Definitely you are invited anytime!

About my RSM 250 I am not sure if I will keep it or not... I think I won't but the idea of an aggressive tank has been rounding my mind lately.. on the other side I think I don't want to be slave myself.. tough decision...

About the sump... On the left area I can do a Refugium? What do I need to do? just add some sand macro algae and a light for that area?

I have very interesting ideas with this tank... for those who have seen my Live Cam on my RSM 250, I plan to take it to the next level :D

Well, while the tank arrives I think I will have some questions like what would be the best way to do the rock, fish, coral transfer to the new tank.... one thing that troubles me is I love the rock I have in my RSM 250 and will not be able to do a aquascape until the tank is fully cycled right?

My other concerns is my Pod Population for my Mandarin... my Anemone... will they be able to handle the transfer to a newly established tank?

Thanks for all your help! :)

David Shaw

Wow thats fantastic. The fact that is is coming fully assembled is great news. That means more time to spend on the "good stuff", water, rocks etc without all the hassles of putting it together.

Looking forwards to seeing how you get on.

Acanman

where can you purchase a 650 online? id be willing to pay for the "white glove" service, ie deliver/install/set up...my 250 was insanely heavy i cant imagine the 650...also i cant seem to find the dimensions anywhere..im curious how high the stand sits, and how tall the tank is...ive never seen one up close...and i gues Big Als does not have one on display anymore lol...

ErnestoC

Wow thats fantastic. The fact that is is coming fully assembled is great news. That means more time to spend on the "good stuff", water, rocks etc without all the hassles of putting it together.

Looking forwards to seeing how you get on.

Yes David it is great it comes assembled and do not have to worry about that anymore... I will take some picks of the delivery/installation process and share them here.

where can you purchase a 650 online? id be willing to pay for the "white glove" service, ie deliver/install/set up...my 250 was insanely heavy i cant imagine the 650...also i cant seem to find the dimensions anywhere..im curious how high the stand sits, and how tall the tank is...ive never seen one up close...and i gues Big Als does not have one on display anymore lol...

Acanman, All Fish can deliver you and install, they will do that for me and they can get that tank for you in 3-4 weeks, maybe you could call them ... if so ask for Brandon, he was a great help when I went to buy it.

The dimensions are: Height 66", Width 28", Length 64"