Eddie's RSM 130

redsea reefer

Terry - Glenn - Tammy - Thank you very much!

I gotta say, I have taken more pic's since starting my thread(not even a month ago)than the 1 year and 8 months of the tank running...lol

The RSM Club is the best.... :hug1:

redsea reefer

Hi gang,

look what I found between my magnet scraper today. I started cleaning the glass when I noticed something move after the first swipe, a small brittle star. He would have been on a wild ride if I didn't notice the arm/leg waving around...lol so I snapped a couple pics.

IMG_2288.jpg

IMG_2284.jpg

Dweezil

Great catch..not sure if I would have seen it or not. haha I/'m glad you saw him before really going to town on the glass!

redsea reefer

Thanks everybody...:)

Yeah, I don't think it would of made it if I didn't catch it. These guys are always welcome in my tank.

tnwillia

He's in there having one great meal if your magfloat is like mine. Super pictures, thanks Eddie!

redsea reefer

1 McCosker's Flasher Wrasse and 1 Female Mandarin have been acquired.

Here's a pic of them acclimating in the bag, lights off for now so more pics to come when their in the tank and lights back on...

IMG_2295.jpg

IMG_2293.jpg

The McCoskers colors are amazing!

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
The McCoskers colors are indeed amazing! Beautiful fish!

Going to try raising Mandarins or just wanting the female to keep the other one happy?

redsea reefer

Hi Terry,

Thanks, The McCoskers sure is pretty. I got the female mandarin to keep the male happy. I know nothing on raising mandarin fry so I don't think I'll be trying that...lol

tnwillia

Beautiful fish. I saw some place today, BlueZoo I think, that had both male and female mandarins in stock. I'm still not ready to do it yet.

Dweezil

Wow! I can't wait to see them in your tank. The colors are coming thru even in the bags. Absolutely beautiful additions.