Dweezil's RSM 130D

Dweezil

LOL Terry almost! ha I used coral clippers. I bought a nice little kit last week and it worked great. All the frags seem to be doing well. My emerald crab was not too happy. Seems both emeral crabs have liked to hang out in the frogspawn. Now he's like "Hey what happened to my tree?" :)

Shon ~ Those are easy to frag.....I was a bit scared at first but I watched some guy on youtube do it with no gloves and a screwdriver so figured I could do it. ha

reeferman

i should have done a video of me fragging the red watermelon chalice for you.you would have enjoyed seeing me cut it with a razor blade and hammer!not near as daunting as some would think.

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
Congrats on the fragging Tammy, your skills know no bounds :). I have some leathers that desperately need it but the slime thing puts me off lol.

Dweezil

Ewww. the slime thing puts me off too! LOL Although, I think they all slime a little. One reason I no longer have Xenia...it slimed so much I could not even see what I was doing. :)

reeferman

not too scary Tammy,just hold the razor blade where you want to cut it and tap it with the hammer,new frag waiting for a new home!in this case,waiting for your home!

Dweezil

Killing two birds with one stone so to speak. Here are my new babies in QT. I've had them about a week now and since Terry specifically asked for pictures of the frags and they are in the same tank......;) Both fish are doing very well and eating like little piggies already. I got what is supposed to be very peaceful fish as I always worry about Mr. Pibbs...turns out I may need to worry more about these guys. LOL Mr. Pibbs is very spoiled and used to being"King of the tank" I've ordered an additional 15lbs of marco rock to add to the tank. Mostly to mount corals but will try to arrange so the new ones have a place to hide and get used to things. The rest I will break up for rubble for "The King" LOL

DSC_0946.jpg

DSC_0951.jpg

Nice....You will have no problems with the firfish being aggressive....but they do jump, be carefull when cleaning:( They are beautifull though...they will add alot of color to your tank.

Dweezil

Thanks Leigh :)

Shon ~ Thanks..that's why I picked the fish I did...will have no aggressive fish with Mr. Pibbs ;)

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Very nice additions Tammy, and thanks for the frag pictures! I like that Egyptian pitcher ornament too!

Dweezil

Thanks Terry...it was pretty cheap actually. I 've always read of people just using PVC for hiding places but I thought that's rather ugly we can do better than that. LOL I think it was around $12.00 on amazon.