BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
No law suit.

That's a fair offer from O-I.

*edited FAR to FAIR as it was intended*

Last edited:

chipmunkofdoom2

Now it's a whole mess of he said/she said.

Though there are two very black and white stories, there is a gray area in between in which I think the truth resides. Perhaps both parties are somewhat guilty and should accept responsibility for their actions or inaction and work to a reasonable solution?

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Now it's a whole mess of he said/she said.

Though there are two very black and white stories, there is a gray area in between in which I think the truth resides. Perhaps both parties are somewhat guilty and should accept responsibility for their actions or inaction and work to a reasonable solution?

Very well worded. I think we need a :hug1:

PFoster

RS Sponsor
We are more than happy to take back the rock from Lyle, as we have already stated, but ask that it is shipped asap in our styrofoam cooler.

There has already been a paypal claim filed by Lyle before seeking resolution with us to this situation. We are willing to work towards a resolution but feel what Lyle is seeking is unfair.

Lyle is expecting a reimbursement of $4/lb on the rock and free shipping. This rock is not base rock and do not feel that Lyle paying $2/lb of rock and receiving free shipping is a fair resolution to this situation and have asked that Lyle ship the rock back to us today and provide us with a tracking number and we will provide him with 100% refund.

We are also willing to re-ship new rock out, but this new rock must be shipped same day delivery or overnight service as per our web-site shipping policy.

PFoster

RS Sponsor
Just wanted everyone to know that we are still actively seeking a resolution with Lyle.

Unfortunately since his last post here on Thursday and his paypal claim Lyle has not responded or contacted us.

We have offered Lyle a 100% refund on the rock and asked it was shipped back to us on Friday in the same container it was shipped out. It is now the end of Monday and we still haven't had a response from Lyle since Thursday.

I can only assume that Lyle is happy with the rock and would like to keep it as he is unwilling to return it to us for a 100% refund. We do not consider it fair for him to choose to only pay us $2/lb, not pay the shipping and keep the rock.

I hope talks resume - and we will keep everyone updated as this was where Lyle wanted to converse.

Re: ottawa inverts?

Yes Patrick, i have decided to keep the rock. I need as much rock as i can get to help with bio filter. I will cancel the refund request on paypal

PFoster

RS Sponsor
Lyle,
We have checked on our paypal and your claim is still open and not yet cancelled as you mentioned in this post you would do.

We have contacted you through e-mail, paypal resolution centre and here online to request you follow-up with your end as you have decided to keep the live rock shipped to you.

Please cancel this claim as soon as possible as the moneys from your order are inaccessible until you do so.

PFoster

RS Sponsor
Just received notification the paypal claim has been closed and Lyle will be keeping the live rock.

Thank you.