Don't Order From Them!

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
These vendors must have a constant supply of new customers or they would be shut down if it was just a local market. Hail the internet even a scum bag can do good business even if the shaft half their customers.

Eric

Kovu

I have order from them two years ago and they were great got more than what i order, order 500 nassurians and got 600 of them all alive but i guess that was two years ago :(

mettjl03

Yea they are some sketchy people... I checked this guy out on the Florida state court access... He isn't a very honest fellow that's for sure!! I will never order from him again after all this...

StevieT

RS Sponsor
Sucks. I had such a good experience with them two years ago everything was perfect.

+1 to reefcleaners, owner is amazing.

also, GO Pack GO

mettjl03

Score a Packer Fan!! lol... Anyways here's an update for those who wanna know... I have emailed this company several times they refuse to refund me my money. However they claimed that they would be sending me a new order over night... That was about a week and a half ago and I still haven't received it! So I emailed them again and now they are apparently sending it to me 1 week after New Years because the US Postal people are sooooo busy during this time of the year... Its called FED EX PEOPLE!

mettjl03

Oh and to top it off they had the nerve to ask me if I wanted to order anything from them this week bc they were having a sale.... wtf

BLAKEJOHN

When you order from anyone do not order shrimp, brittle stars or the like. You are in Wis and nextday delivery is unlikley for you. John at reefcleaners post on his items if they require next day. This time of the year I would not order through the mail. With the cold temps even a ton of heat packs and they will still get pretty cold. The trucks are not temp controlled and the packages are on docks with doors open all the time. So the package may as well be out side for the entire time of transport.