do you do secret santa cards?

yeah where you all enter that want to then someone does the draw( i think you should do it lol) you pm us who we got and we post the secret santa cards!

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Got a link to what you mean? I don't know what a Secret Santa card looks like and don't know how in the heck we'd send one without our PM or Email addy being disclosed....

ooooo dear let me explain
right everyone that wants to take part will pm you there address, and you will put all names in a box, shake and take two out that two are now paired, you pm them the address and name of the person they have to post card to so if you join you are commiting to send a santa card ( christmas card) by post. geesh do i have to explain more !! lol

Stacef

You have the same person that has you? I think your supposed to have different people?

Heck, I have no idea, nevermind :D

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I asked for pix didn't I?

Oh NOW I get it! So it's like we use the Mail system? Like going OUT of the house and everything? Like shopping for a card?

How do we handle "Across the Pond" mail?

I'm in :)

Stacef

I'm in, but what do we do after? Start a 'thank you' thread basically showing who we got our card from?

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I don't mind organizing it! If yall are serious I'll start a thread and get it rolling shortly. Are you serious?