DIY water changing/mixing station

saintsreturn

In the good sense of keeping everyone in the loop, moved from apartment to my new house... What an a$$ beating that was...

I don't think I ever told y'all I built a kick ... System that mixed the water great, but will be building something even better in the future. I picked up three containers but don't think they will work as they were previously tapped in a way I don't like... So here it all is...

1) wall mounted my RODI system after tapping into my water supply for the water heater... About 75$ from HD
2) two free 30g jugs. Side tapped which leaves a small amount of water after the system drains... Going to try to seal and tap from the bottom, but may be scrapped.
3) free 50g drum for waste water collection. Going to use this to water flowers and provide water to my pups.
4) excuse the mess, but this hole will be the new station home.

I couldn't find a recent pic of the new mining station, but I will post pics up for those it could help in the future. In essence, it is a 30g brute on casters. It has a lid and the best part... A Sicce pump with a custom built mixing neck that is changeable based on amount of water used. It pushed water through two nozzles that mix like crazy and has valves that push to a hose for easy fill ups. No more buckets or lifting.

I'll start a new thread for the new station as it may help someone who is thinking about doing the same.
17bc1daeefd81385b805c00d3b6f67f4.jpg
1c4713759d18f6f17e1256d9e318b4df.jpg
b3d7aab48edb666eb65cfe1fbb872311.jpg
3ec96778a5d7776d5fdb725b5fc56ffd.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk