DianaKay's RSM 250

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Thanks Paul! I soaked the shelf in RO-Di water & it was amazing to watch all the micro-bubbles being released from it. I had no idea that it could possibly be that porous. I ask the LFS owner (where I bought it) about it & he said that it was as porous as live rock, which I didn't believe until I put in a 5gal bucket of water.
The LFS is setting up their main DT and they have some very impressive HUGE sculptures of this stuff that they are going to use.
:heart::heart::heart: I L:heart:VE shopping for my tank! :heart::heart::heart:

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Not a very good picture & photobucket did major changes so I'm not sure I can even figure out how to post pictures from there anymore :maddown: :(
image_zps98de0d25.jpg.html

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Nope, no pictures until I figure out (AGAIN) how to use the new changes to photobucket

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    740.2 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Interesting, my photobucket has not changed at all in months.

It's only TOTALLY DIFFERENT on my iPad photobucket app. There's no place (that I can find) to copy the URL to paste here. My app did an update & now it is not user friendly with me :flaming:

blackbeltmom

PREMIUM
Are you clicking the little icon in the toolbar at the top right that looks like a couple of links of chain?

It's only TOTALLY DIFFERENT on my iPad photobucket app. There's no place (that I can find) to copy the URL to paste here. My app did an update & now it is not user friendly with me :flaming:

Mdk16

Once you download, the pics should be in the lower left hand corner and if you touch it you should get a screen shot that looks like this.

Then copy and paste the last line. Hope that helps some

Choff

Hey Di, just got caught up again. Was about 10 pages behind. :) love the upgrades. That fuge is gorgeous!

Truer words have never been said than these 2 quotes. I'd still have a stock RSM if it were not for this place. :)

I REALLY don't think I'd be IN SO DEEP if it weren't for THIS PLACE :snrkl::D

LOL true! It is quite the place to help you spend money!

....posted from my phone full of auto correct errors.

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
How are Jekyll and Hyde doing (your two emerald crabs)?

:LOL: Mayja!
They are cute little boogers! I saw them last evening and they were acting like model citizens. One is in the refugium & one in the DT. I THINK that I will be glad when they aren't so shy (maybe ??).
I'm worried that they don't have enough algae to eat tho :( I don't have any GHA and the one in the DT hasn't found the GBA yet. Something else to worry about feeding :look:

I wouldn't even stress over the emerald crabs finding food, there's. Always something in your tank for them to munch at, are people eyes are just to small to see the buffet they really have in there! :)

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Diana, your tank is looking fantastic I love the frag racks, me thinks me needs to get a couple of those!
Thanks! The frag racks are supposed to be as beneficial as LR :yehoo:
My tank is still a very SLOW work in progress.
I do hope that it fills in nicely.
I think I have all the fish I will be adding & most of the corals now.
I'd like to try adding a few SPS corals (someday!) but I don't think I'm anywhere near ready for them yet. I have too much more learning to do about the water parameters they need before I get them. :)

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Pictures just can NOT due justice to the beauty of a reef tank at SUNSET :heart:
(But here's mine from this evening anyway)
image_zps6ab6ab05.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Even if the pics aren't doing it justice, they seem to be able to, do they? Maybe that's just us looking at our own tanks with rose-tinted glasses :p :laughroll:
Your tank is looking fantastic Di!! :yup: How are Barney, Betty & Bam-Bam settling in to their new establishment?? :)

ajbang

Beautiful tank Diana - i hope i can make mine half as nice as yours one day - are those shelves on the right and back of your tank?

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Even if the pics aren't doing it justice, they seem to be able to, do they? Maybe that's just us looking at our own tanks with rose-tinted glasses :p :laughroll:
Your tank is looking fantastic Di!! :yup: How are Barney, Betty & Bam-Bam settling in to their new establishment?? :)
Thanks Dom!! Barney, Betty & Bam-Bam seem to be doing GREAT....I :heart: them :)
They have added almost as much new interest to my tank as this little guy:
189F19C7-192C-4809-91F0-930160545919_zpspzredzhb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
He's getting over his shyness and seems to be having fun watching me watch the tank.
Now if I could just get him to FIND & EAT the GBA. He is getting closer :D

And YES Aj...I have 2 ceramic shelfs now, they hold on with very strong magnets. More coral space ;)

Thanks y'all for reading my UPDATES... HAPPY THANKSGIVING to each of you & your family. :wave: