DianaKay's RSM 250

whippetguy

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
It will take a couple of hours just to get all the packing peanuts cleared off the goods, hehe. He packs it really well. Be sure to check everywhere for them. I had one in my overflow that I missed and for a couple of weeks couldn't figure why my display tank levels kept randomly changing. Well, it was one stinking peanut that would occasionally block the flow to the sump enough that the dt level would raises significantly, then it would dislodge for a bit and things would remain level. I was pulling my hair out over the trouble one stinking styrofoam peanut caused.

gt7

Hi Diana,

I have been following your post for a while and am happy for your new lifereef system. Thanks to you I too will have the same lifereef system Next week. I have been reef keeping for over a year now and have lots to learn. I hope that you and the many members in this forum could help with some proplem solving in the successful reef tank. John Vu from Arizona

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Hi Diana,

I have been following your post for a while and am happy for your new lifereef system. Thanks to you I too will have the same lifereef system Next week. I have been reef keeping for over a year now and have lots to learn. I hope that you and the many members in this forum could help with some proplem solving in the successful reef tank. John Vu from Arizona

Hi John Vu from Arizona :wave:
Thanks for following my journal & congrats on your decision to add a LifeReef build! I hope you will start a tank thread here so I can also keep up with your tank progress.
Are you already on the LifeReef build waiting list? It didn't take the full 6 months to get my build turn, maybe it won't take until April for yours if you are just getting on Jeff's list.
Anyway, I'm hoping to have all good reports :fingerx: from this addition to my set-up :D Please stay tuned & get your needed 5 posts so you can post pictures of your tank. Support from Reef Sanctuary members has made my SW experience a great one. :hug1:
BEST WISHES to You :biker

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
It will take a couple of hours just to get all the packing peanuts cleared off the goods, hehe. He packs it really well. Be sure to check everywhere for them. I had one in my overflow that I missed and for a couple of weeks couldn't figure why my display tank levels kept randomly changing. Well, it was one stinking peanut that would occasionally block the flow to the sump enough that the dt level would raises significantly, then it would dislodge for a bit and things would remain level. I was pulling my hair out over the trouble one stinking styrofoam peanut caused.

Thanks John 'whippetguy' ...I'll watch those peanuts :LOL: ....I can't wait to get started unpacking!! I have You on speed-dial in case I need :help: I'm thinking that it's going to be an easy install but any DIY is a scary thing for me. :bouncebox Any advise or suggestions are greatly appreciated. What depth of sand bed do you run?

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Tic-Tac-Toe, Three unidentified tiny snails in a row:
null_zps17f12ac2.jpg
[/IMG]

Just sitting here watching my fish swim & my corals GROW. :snshne:
Thinking about my LifeReef addition...Jeff @LifeReef sent an e-mail saying he shipped it out on Friday :D
I was too excited to not do something towards getting ready for it so I made up 20gal. of SW. Going to get my sand rinsed next. Yep, it's Christmas everyday in Saltwater Land. Can't wait until I can UPDATE AGAIN :yup:

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
I can't wait for you make your next update with a new sump :D Gotta love the anticipation and excitment of getting some new reef gear :D

goma

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Looking forward to the install Diana! Probably not as much as you are looking forward to it though!

MrReefNoob

My tank is 8 MONTHS old & I was looking back...when you think you have a ways to go, just LOOK at how far you've progressed.
44C2FACF-452F-414B-9F0D-DA1764C48737-9466-00000AFA13DC0649_zpsdb6baa79.jpg
[/IMG]
null_zpsb770006f.jpg
[/IMG]
Also, MORE GOOD NEWS....
My LifeReef build has been MOVED UP AGAIN--NOW SCHEDULED IN NOVEMBER!! :woohoo:

Hello Diana,
I like your scape....filling the tank nicely and lots of shelves for keeping eye candy corals that's gonna attract the beholder's eyes.
The life reef sump the pic you had posted looks really well thought out all in one compact unit!!
Wish you all the best in your journey.

goma

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Those deer do not seem very happy about the entire situation! :laughroll

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
:woohoo:awesome, so good to see you finally got it and not it Feb!!! :D you're going to our have so much fun setting it up! Can't wait to see the pics of it all :yup:

ptbmaniac

Definitely can't wait to see this lifereef setup on your tank! I hope it's not to hard to install! I can't wait to get mine,but May is a long way off!

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Definitely can't wait to see this lifereef setup on your tank! I hope it's not to hard to install! I can't wait to get mine,but May is a long way off!
So far, I've got it unpacked....he packed it VERY WELL!! But it sure is a LOT LESS put together than I thought it would be. It will be this weekend before I will tackle this. The pumps are not arriving until probably Friday anyway. He added that note in the box.
I did see on the LifeReef "up for build" web page that you can select an earlier build date because he has some sooner dates that have opened up. If you want yours sooner, look into that. I'm sure they will fill up pretty fast.
I'll post a picture when I get it installed. :D