Devons homegrown frag tank.

Built347

Has been struck by the ban stick
Haha... Weldon is some good stuff... I'm surprised you can't buy it on the street corner... this is st.louis...... in all seriousness tho... don't drink and build tanks... and don't have cats

dmatt88

Speaking of which my Weldon hasn't arrived.

,......im Matt n i support this message

Built347

I had to order my first batch of Weldon.... luckily the plastic place I just got these sheets from had 4 and 16 in stock.......

And its a lil over 60g ben

PIMPALA

all of the plastic companies here have several different size containers of weldon in stock.

ad did i miss it? or where the hack is your overflow??

dmatt88

Hows it working with the lights... oh wait. Haha.

Built347

This thing is cool man. It already running the fish room... working on the internet in a few

dmatt88

Ah mental note. Devin is smarter than matt.

Bearjohnson

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
Well if I finally get my 125 set up it looks like I'll move my 4 ai sol's to the 125 and look to purchase a few apollo's for my 150. You don't think you'll keep me out of this "he man woman haters club" forever do you?

dmatt88

Lets see devins response to Apollo. Its a different look. Took me a week to love em. But damn these things r hot. I'm still at 50% n I'm bleaching sps. I came from a 12 bulb t5. Nothing sends more par. Period.

Bearjohnson

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
Yea well if you haven't figured it out by now, I just won't rest unless I have the best.