Dentist DT

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
My grand daughter had her 1st dental appointment today. :) This is her standing by the aquarium in the waiting room:
76C18E54-7727-4687-A2CA-079ABC0036CB-18184-00002031293B0C5D_zpsfd44cf1f.jpg
[/IMG]
25EB26ED-8D62-410D-8759-6726D34C17B0-18184-00002031322E70D0_zpsd2a30e6c.jpg
[/IMG]

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
very nice.....nothing makes a waiting room more bareable then starring at a reef tank!

theplantman

Any pelicans waiting outside the window or pictures of Darla? :eek:lsmile: Thats right no pelicans in Oklahoma. By the way, where abouts are you? did you get any of the snow this week? I spent 10 months in OKC in 2011 on a project.

Blndbunny

My dentist has had a saltwater tank for as long as I've been seeing him (I was about 4) it's actually what started my love for SW

Tank

Our kids' dentist has a cool saltwater tank too, that is in a wall and looks through to the hallway behind. I think it's really popular with the kids, and I sure like seeing it.
PS. Cute granddaughter! And she knows how to pose!

Last edited:

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Thanks EVERYONE! We are very PROUD of her, and she is totally spoiled ROTTEN being the only grandchild :eek:
And guess what? She has a RSM 130!! She got it for Christmas & her dad is helping her maintain it :) I don't try to tell them how to be patient with adding stuff...gezzzz, I'm afraid they have already MAXXED OUT on fish limit :( I hope they don't add anymore. She has more expensive corals in her tank than I have in mine so far. Did I mention that she is spoiled? :smirk:
I get to "babysit" her tank next week while they vacation in Florida @disney & Red Sox Spring Training. NOT looking forward to it because I'm afraid her Blue Hippo Tang (very tiny one) it not up to par health wise :( there are too many fish in her tank :(

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Any pelicans waiting outside the window or pictures of Darla? :eek:lsmile: Thats right no pelicans in Oklahoma. By the way, where abouts are you? did you get any of the snow this week? I spent 10 months in OKC in 2011 on a project.

Michael, I'm all the way down in the SE corner of Oklahoma....close to the Arkansas line. But I go to Oklahoma City & Tulsa a few times per year. I need to map out all the fish stores & GO FISHING :) Have family living in Norman "BOOMER SOONER!"

yankieman

Thats a beautiful tank , I wish my dentist had one like that then I might not dread going so much,, and such a cute grand daughter,, good luck tank sitting,,,,

theplantman

Michael, I'm all the way down in the SE corner of Oklahoma....close to the Arkansas line. But I go to Oklahoma City & Tulsa a few times per year. I need to map out all the fish stores & GO FISHING :) Have family living in Norman "BOOMER SOONER!"

Small world, i lived in Norman while there and the hangout for all the great people i met was in Noble. My red shirt is ready for next season BOOMER SOONER!

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Took a picture of Isabella's RSM 130 today, she's on vacation in Florida for a week & Nana (ME) is tank sitting :)
Here's her tank full of fish (Sponge Bob included! ;) )
DB1006BF-348E-468E-B6C8-4825BF9B57D8-19387-0000225DC44EF846_zps6c7df07f.jpg
[/IMG]