decided it was time to become official!

ScottB

Hello!!! So after reading tons of posts and educating myself for the past few months, I decided it was time to become official!
My roommate and I have 4 tanks up and running in the house. He has a 29gal and a 55gal that are well established and have been running for at least a year. His brother is a manager at the LFS so we sort of have it nice. I recently saw the saltwater tanks in the store and instantly wanted my own.
Now I have a 65gal SW and a 20L tank in the living room.

Here's a small rundown of our inhabitants..

29gal : a tiny bushy nose pleco; regular pleco, 4 Rosy Barbs (2m, 2f), 2 striped Danios, 5 Rasboras, 2 Odessa Barbs, 2 golden barbs, 1 rainbow shark, a ton of live plants

55gal : 6 assorted cichlids, 3 moss balls, small pleco

20L gal: 2 baby tiger oscars, 1 pleco, lots of live plants (that miraculously don't tear 'em up) :)

65gal SW: 80lbs of LR, black sand and background, 1 turbo snail, 5 hermits, 1 yellowtail blue Damsel, 1 striped Damsel, 1 Fire shrimp, 1 Cleaner shrimp, 2 Ocellaris clowns, 1 hybrid clown (believed to be cross-breed of Ocellaris and maroon; he's super awesome looking, photo's of everything coming soon! I have them, just need to put it all on here) Maybe we can hopefully get the correct nomenclature of this hybrid clown figured out!

We constantly have questions and usually "figure them out" but now I will be looking towards the help and guidance of this experienced neighborhood of fellow hobbyists! As we say down here, "laissez les bon temps roulette!!"

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Welcome to RS! Glad to have you on board :wave:

I moved your posts to their own thread so you get the attention you deserve and your posts don't get lost in an old informational thread :)

mcentire1123

Nano-Reefer
PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
wel21_e0.gif