David's RSM 130D

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Shaw

Re: My RSM 130D

I aint following the link. I am over my tank clicking nightmare.

Terry - are you trying to drive me to paranoia again ? :laughroll

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM

Oh noooooooooo! Please don't get Tammy on my case. I'll behave!

Would you instead like a link to a picture of a parasite that eats a fish's tongue, and from then on serves the purpose of the original tongue? It even grosses me out!

David Shaw

:eek:

Just let me enjoy my lovely re-scaped quiet serene tank. I refuse to listen to your horror stories and links :)

Dweezil

David,

I must say that I think it's very sweet of you to want to help out that person in Canada who is having a problem. To take the time and ask for help on her behalf is really a nice thing to do.

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM

David,

I must say that I think it's very sweet of you to want to help out that person in Canada who is having a problem. To take the time and ask for help on her behalf is really a nice thing to do.

I totally agree. Cheers for David!

Chimo192

Thank you David
For helping me out today and having your friends help too. It means alot. I am hoping to be mantis free tomorrow,

David Shaw

Hey everyone, don't act so surprised - i AM nice :)

This just confirms it LOL

Keep smiling Chimo, once you are mantis free and get your clean up underway you will feel like you have really achieved something! Then you can look at your tank and be relaxed instead of it stressing you!

Chimo192

Oh yes I am so looking forward to that, like i said when the lights go out I literally cringe and the clicking starts, can never find it. I go to bed and when I wake up and come downstairs lights are on and I cringe to see the damage. ie what did it kill tonight. Even last night I placed the trap with a ghost shrimp and this morning the ghost shrimp gone.

It is being evited this week

David Shaw

We look forwards to the shrimp being nuked :rocket:

Keep us posted !!!!!

We sooooooo want you to have a lovely clean thriving tank you can be proud of.

Chimo192

LOl I dream (literally do) ways to torturing this creature 1. putting it in the snow bank and watch it freeze or 2. putting it in the toilet and the cholrine burn it. My dream always finishes off with it jumping onto my face going into my nose and eating my brain. I don't wake up stress free that's for sure.

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM

Oh geesh - don't tell David that - he'll be up all night now with Mantis nightmares! :)

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick

I totally agree. Cheers for David!

+2 You are indeed very thoughtful in getting her some help.

I fear that I could be going down a similar path. I have had a clicking sound virtually since day 1 of setting up my tank. I have never seen anything but hear clicking every day/night. The clicking seems to happen more when I go near the tank, as if I am a threat. I haven't lost any live stock yet and the LFS owner told me that if my 2 peppermint shrimps are still alive it won't be a Mantis. I am hoping that this is the case as I would hate to go through what you have just done.

PS Do you live anywhere near Coronation St LOL.

Dweezil

Chimo ~ One sure way to get the mantis out would be to put the rock in soda water. It would be a lot better if you knew which rock though. If you had to do all your rocks like that I think it would probably kill everything off. I've read the soda water trick works very well on many threads. I think Terry actually suggested it as well on someone's thread here. Terry..any thoughts on this method?

Status
Not open for further replies.