Current Problems with ReefSanctuary.com 8/82012

ReefLady

Staff member
Thx for the reports. Still working to get it addressed. Just want you to know i am doing something about this, and am at least as frustrated as you are. Probably more.

BLADEYAMAHA

This is really sucking, especially first thing at 4:15 AM

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@reefsanctuary.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@reefsanctuary.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Internal Server Error

Internal Server Error

Internal Server Error

Internal Server Error

BLADEYAMAHA

Posts not posting again and

Internal Server Error

Internal Server Error

Internal Server Error

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
If anyone else is getting these error, please cut & paste here - thanks !

I am not seeing any... in the last day or so...

Thanks Travis for all your help !

BLADEYAMAHA

If you look at the Balling Method Thread started by Setragni it shows Doogle was the last poster but I actually was.

BLADEYAMAHA

If anyone else is getting these error, please cut & paste here - thanks !

I am not seeing any... in the last day or so...

Thanks Travis for all your help !

That's because the problems aren't happening now, they were happening at about 4:15 to 4:30 AM this morning.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
If you look at the Balling Method Thread started by Setragni it shows Doogle was the last poster but I actually was.

Travis I do see this... from this Forum main page - Indepth Topics of Disscussion

it shows - the below Doogle as the last poster in this thread

Help with Bailing Method.
Started by Setragni, 08-14-2012 08:59 PM

Replies: 8
Views: 58
Doogle
08-15-2012, 04:34 AM

http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/indepth-topics-disscussion/80118-help-bailing-method.html

But when you open the thread... the last post is from BLADEYAMAHA at 08-15-2012, 04:38 AM

http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums...on/80118-help-bailing-method.html#post1116240

something is going on here... nothing pending in modcp

BLADEYAMAHA

Its just frustrating trying to get on here for me sometimes, I know I have crappy internet, Wild Blue Satellite but I check when Reef Sanctuary and only complain when it won't come up and other sites are coming up for me. I have a $3500 Computer, an AMD 1090T Six Core Processor with 16 GB of memory for RAM and over a Terabyte of hard drive space and barely have used any hard drive space and I should not be having problems, and its not just with Opera its with IE and Firefox too.

Built347

Has been struck by the ban stick
I have 1.5 cores operating with loose morals as I turn off my Google images safe search.. Blammm!! top that! :)

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

ReefLady

Staff member
ATTENTION PLEASE!

If you have received the internal server error message or slowness in the last few days, please go here http://whatismyip.com and post your IP address or send it to me in a PM.

The host is going to go through logs by IP address to try to identify the problem.

Thanks in advance

T

Built347

Has been struck by the ban stick
7.119.95.146 running very slow intermittently.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2