Current Problems with ReefSanctuary.com 8/82012

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Smoother than a babies bottom performance here as well.

..........tequilla is not my friend anymore

sk8rdn

Smoother than Patron from the freezer... :D

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

dmatt88

Tapatalk update moments ago. Forum now running very slow. Matter of fact won't let me post.

..........tequilla is not my friend anymore

ReefLady

Staff member
There are two pieces of software for tapatalk... one that runs on our server and one that runs on your phone. Did you update the one on your phone? Because the one on the server is still the latest available.

Thanks!

BLADEYAMAHA

This is :bs: Site wouldn't even give a normal error code. Emailed the webmaster, this is crappy.

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

ReefLady

Staff member
Tonight's issues are due to a full backup being taken and an analysis being run to try to isolate any vulnerabilities. Sorry for the inconvenience!

ReefLady

Staff member
I understand your frustration but we're all on the same team here buddy.
This is :bs: Site wouldn't even give a normal error code. Emailed the webmaster, this is crappy.

BLADEYAMAHA

Sorry I made that post Travis and Leigh, I apologize, I have no good excuse. I'm letting my personal problems get the best of me. Once again, I'm sorry.