Curled Green Star Polyps?

Avianman

Okay, so whenever I get green star polyps, they get huge (sometimes nearly and INCH across from tip to tip!) and they curl. I asked why on a similar board, but no one had the answer. Some though there was not enough light, but Ive since upgraded from 2 96W PC's to 5 T5's and there have been no changes. Some say poor water quality, but my water quality is spot on from what I've seen. They seem to be thriving and multiplying, but I'm not sure why mine always curl like this.....
75712_169423706411113_100000304537752_413530_4160459_n.jpg

Any Ideas?

different species of gsp? I would like to buy some frags if you are interested in selling me some, pm if you would like to sell me some

Gavin1110

Mine have been twisting lately I think it was because I moved them and they get too much flow. However mine are nothing like that more like a crimp... that is quite cool actually. I had my neon green under PC they did a bit too well actually.

lemonpeel20

ha! that looks cool... good luck finding out whats wrong (or not wrong). keep us posted if you find any new info out.

johnmaloney

full colony shot? that is cool looking ( I wont have any clue what species it is, just begging for some eye candy is all... :) )

k9alex

i want a ton of green star polyps but i have a couple of questions.
how fast to they multiple(grow)?
if fraged and allowed to grow will they multiply faster?
will they stick to or grow on glass?
whats the best lighting, water etc to get them to proliferate?