Crazy snail...

ASH

So about a week ago I noticed a snail had fell over so put him right side up. A few days later I noticed he was still in that same place. I'm guessing he was dead. So today I went to get him out of the tank, got him in the net and......

First let me explain me a little. I'm a 22 year old female on the outside (of course) but in the inside I'm really an 8 year old little boy. I can't get grossed out.

But back to the snail.....I picked him up out of the net and noticed that his body was still in there...(the last snail that died got eaten by something)....So of course I had to touch it (the little boy coming out of me). I poked it a little and.....IT MOVED!!!!....He's still alive. I put him back on a rock and he came out and went to eating.......

WEIRD HUH?

vdituri

lol.
I love the way you tell a story. :thumbup:

It may have been tired from trying to turn himself over all day. I guess some snails that live on the wide open plains in the ocean never learned the survival skills necessary to turn themselves back over.

rebekwl

I had a turbo snail do that a couple of days ago. He stayed in the same spot for at least 24 hours after being turned back over. We thought he was dead and went to get him out and saw him moving. Weird! He died a couple of days later though :(

ASH

I'm doing good Al about to go to work now....I gotta work doubles all weekend. It's Bike Week down here now and things are getting crazy....should make some good money this weekend. This is the last busy weekend of the season. One more month and I'm done with work!!!!!! wooo hooo!!!!!!

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
hmmmm Bike Week in Da City! Ash have a good one and make LOTS 'f $$ for your tank.

Allen

ASH

So I thought I had to work at 3 today, drive up there and see that I don't work until 5. Luckily I live 7 mins from work. So I'm home haha...But talked to the boss (my best friend haha) and picked up another shift tomorrow morning. yay go me....

I should make enough this weekend to buy protein skimmer, new hood and lights for coral and about 10 different corals but sadly rent is due on the first and every other bill that I have is due a week later....:( So can't put it towards my tank.....and you have to remember I don't work at all during winter so I can't spend any money.

But come spring time I'll have 9 weeks of spring break to make money off of all those college kids spending their parents money haha. Last year during spring break I work 3 jobs and made a killing. If you live here and your my age you real stupid not to work all those hours. I would make like $300 a day/night. So that will be the time to get new stuff for the aquarium....until then I'll just have to drool over all the cool corals and stuff that I could be putting in the tank.