Codium edule.....where to buy

Conway Corals

RS Sponsor
Hi guys, I've just gotten some Codium edule algae and can't find a price anywhere online. What is the going rate for this algae? I figure it's about the same as the others but wanted some opinions. Here is a pic I found online.

url

whippetguy

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
reefcleaners sells it now and then when they have it available, might want to send John an email and ask.

Conway Corals

RS Sponsor
Dunno, I've only seen good things about it online. IME it isn't invasive, and looks pretty cool. It grows in a dense mat and is easy to harvest too.

......what the heck, over.....

ddelozier

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
hmmm save me a piece, i'll order it when i order my lights. Im probably picking up my new tank in a couple weeks. gona need a kickin return pump, big plumbing, and a couple overflow kits, just to get started cycling.

whippetguy

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
I've had in my tank for a year, started size of golfball now size of baseball. Every couple of weeks it produces fuzz on the branches and the pods and snails love it. My blenny munches the fuzz too. One of my clowns sleeps in it.

Conway Corals

RS Sponsor
PM sent.

When I get back from Memphis if I have enough left to sell I'll post it on the website. I will be offering this for sale regularly from now on though so if you miss out it will be offered again!