cleaning the closet, lots for sale, great prices..come and get it.

prow

is the octopus unit a good unit? How old is it? I am in need of a controller but i cannot find a lot of info. on this unit. What is able to do/perform.

let me know, also interested in the powerheads.
its good, does what it does:D i have searched for the cheapest used one with same stuff on it and the lowest price i have seen is $400. if you do a quick search you should find some, the new octopus 4000 is out now so retailers are selling that one, $700ish. not that i dont want to sell it but you will not find a controller that has the features and monitors what this one does for the price.

getting to the PH's tonight.

prow

well i looked around and found my chiller prices seems too high. so for the chiller i will take $400..shipped.

prow

on the MJ's and other PH i am waiting to get comformation on witfull getting the wavemaker with MJ's 900's. just want to allow for choice of PH's to go with the wavemaker before selling off the PH alone. pretty sure wit will get the 900's just want to make sure then will sell of whatever PH are left, looks like the 1200's will still be here. so some time today i should hear back and post prices, sorry guy/girls, but if you wanted it you would be happy i held out so you get what you want too, right??

Witfull

sorry i wasnt here yesterday,,,,,had to play in the real world...it was Gorgeous outside and required active participation~

prow

that was a lame attempt at a shameless bump~
lol, you liked it, lol.

sorry about the wait on the MJ's guys, had to wait for you know "whoo whoo" to confirm the 900's.

i dont have a lot, just the 4 and i am keeping 2. so here is what i have.

2 MJ 1200's......................$10ea
1 MJ 1200 with mod kit.......$15......its the old OG MJ mod kit.
also have mod kit still in the bag, toss it in free if you want it.

Last edited:

prow

to clarify the skimmers. the coralife skimmer doesnt have a pump, but the ASM G3 comes with a sedra NW and the gate valve mod.

Korilla 4’s......sold

prow

so whats the deal on the mj 1200 i have been waiting for your pm. or are they gone
i did not get your pm??? but the deal is above, there are a few that want them so if your interested its first pay gets them...

faust

i will sell some, have a MJ mod kit new in the bag, and a oceanflo mod kit too. i just did not list them cause i want a couple to mix my salt up, let me take a look and see what i have left and i will take out the two i want, have more than i posted BTW, then i will post the prices. i will pm you and give you first shot. just got home so give me a few hours to post.

you didn't get my pm cause i never sent one due to your above post. . have some now. let the next person have them