cleaning the closet, lots for sale, great prices..come and get it.

oh i am interested in 2 of them i have a 75 g tank and only have 1 power head i got from wally world so i desperatly need some.

prow

the mods give a alot more flow and more spread out. the 1200 MJ mods would be too much for a 75gal, IMO. they put out something like 2000gph.
shipping will be about $10 to 33511. so for both MJ 1200's $30 shipped

Intranick

man why do you have to live in southern california?!?! if you wern't six hours away from my girlfriend, i'd buy the 115 gallon provided its in good working condition and you gave me pics of it and have my girlfriend pick it up, but she cant rent a truck and drive 6 hours, nor would it pay you to drive to drop it off at her house..

you have any skimmers currently available?

prow

hi intranick,
the tank is the same one in my chronicle, lots of pics there. on the skimmer i do still have the G3, it has the gate valve mod. love that skimmer, got G4xx now though:D

Amnestia

Still got the ASM G-3? I'd like to grab that + 2 MJ 900's. Let me know if they're still up for grabs!

Thanks

btw, the sedra 5k arrived the other day. Practically brand new condition!

prow

only have 2 MJ 1200's with mods left opn PH's..one with MJ mod the other with oceanflo mod. the oceanflo mod can go back to normal the MJ mod perm.

BigJay

how much? Picking up a 55g tank in the morn for a frag tank and I need to get some flow.

BigJay

$30 for the two? How much for shipping? Send me a total and I'll paypal you tonight. Zip is 34117

BigJay

Prow you didn't give me your paypal addy. I definetly want them so don't sell them :) soon as you send it to me I'll send the payment.

Adam Black

I'm in Cetral Cali but my girlfriend went to high school in Redondo beach so were there every other month. AnD when were not there were in Pismo which is probably like 2 hours away from redondo.