Christmas has come early

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
That's right we have Christmas colors already at MyReefToYours. Check out these colors we have posted on the website right now.

Although FedEx blew our meeting off we are offering $39.95 overnight shipping through FedEx even if we lose money. Order all you want for only $39.95 overnight to your door.

We are taking orders for shipment early next week and we have lowered our prices to entice you. Be sure to check out our new $15 and under category for lots of great deals.

Now lets check out these Christmas colors:

These Acans are cut to order and if you order 3 heads any ONE Acan we will give you an extra head free. Order 3 and get 4 heads, order 6 heads and get 8...
zz4.jpg

zz5.jpg

zz3.jpg

How about some colorful Zoas:
zz6.jpg

zz2.jpg

zz7.jpg

zz1.jpg

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I'm sitting here I can't stop drooling over ZZ1.jog

Hey SANTA... if you're reading this... I've been good... REALLY good this year!! :thumber:

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
Thanks Al. That is one of my faves too with 3 different kinds of zoas on it. I hope Santa comes through for you!

catran

Wow! Those acans are really awesome! I'll get some when the RSM 250 is cycled. Love the zoas, very pretty!

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
Thanks Juan, I appreciate it. And Cat, you know I'll set you up when you're ready.

I've also received a request for alternative shipping. If you have a special request at all just drop me a line on here and we'd be happy to see what we can do to bring a smile to your face.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I've spoken with Santa and he agrees I've been VERY good. Rumor is he's going to give me a "Pre-Christmas" Christmas package pretty soon :)

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Well I hear "Jingle Bells" WAY off in the distance. I scrounged up some "Mad Money" and placed an order. JJ I look forward to getting them in :)