Chir3q's drop of ocean

chir3q

Hi all
Im in marine just over a year now and own the RSM 250 for 5 months,
dont have any early pictures , and there wasnt much of cicle as whole tank was moved from other tank overnight.It was a impulse buy...not saying i regret but i would do things different if i had 2nd chance.

This is one of the earliest pictures of me feeding BTA had to use net to prevent my shrimp from stealing the food..:)

IMG_0431.jpg

Thats how the tank look now

IMG_0897.jpg

IMG_0907.jpg

IMG_0940.jpg

IMG_0917.jpg

IMG_0947.jpg

IMG_0916.jpg

IMG_0671.jpg

IMG_0964.jpg

Angel has been moved to FOWLR..it started with picking in zoa endup with bulling other fish and eating toadstool coral had to strip entire tank to take her out !!!
IMG_0673.jpg

IMG_0956.jpg

Fatty :)
IMG_0962.jpg

IMG_0948.jpg

IMG_0941.jpg

IMG_0951.jpg

IMG_0928.jpg

IMG_0908.jpg

IMG_0898.jpg

IMG_0674.jpg

i will try to make some more pictures later.

Thank you all for watching

Damian.

chir3q

Im glad you like my tank.
I didnt had much time to maintnance it lately coz my baby girl came to this world for Christmas :angel1:

Here are so more picture that i took today:

Hope you enjoy it.

IMG_1024.jpg

IMG_1019.jpg

IMG_1009.jpg

IMG_0989.jpg

Here is my injured toadstool coral whoever did this to him i need to catch this bustard!!, everyday its looking better so i think its healing.

IMG_0982.jpg

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Beautiful pics, you are doing a great job on them (I have the same camera - Model = Canon EOS 450D, I need to learn how to use it better) what kind of fish are in the pics?

chir3q

Yellow Tang
Regal Tang
Maldives Lyretail Anthias
Blue cheek Goby
Chromis
Tail spot Blenny
Halloween Hermit Crab
Mandarin
Longnose Hawkfish
Ocellaris Clownfish

Hope that will help

Damian.

chir3q

very nice tank, i love my 130 but man does that 250 look good. what is that last fish pic?

Tail spot Blenny very terytorial ,actualy this was the only fish that stand againts Bully Keyhole Angelfish and only fish with helthy fins :) but i love to look at it at night with moonlight she got "mask" like colour looks like skull from punisher:D