Chaetomorpha for sale...good cause!

Hi all!
My name is Spencer and I'm an ER nurse. I have been working with a charity called Happy Hats for Kids. They provide gift packs to sick children who are visiting ERs and pediatric wards.

The gift pack has crayons and a coloring book featuring the hero club. Members of the Hero club wear a hero hat and a felt hero hat is included also!

Nothing lights up the ER waiting room like when I start giving out the gift packs.

The children who visit our ER are mostly from an underserved population. Sometimes when I give out the gift pack, it seems like it's the only nice thing they have ever recieved in thier poor little lives.

How can you help you ask? That's easy. Just make a donation above the cost of shipping ($4.50) and I'll ship you one quart bag of cheatomorpha from my healthy and happy refugium.

Each $30 raised will sponsor 10 children.

CIMG1314.jpg

Frankie

RS STAFF
Damb, it's been real busy sorry i didn't reply yet. I'll get on it tomorrow. Got the pm thanks!
Bump

adresher

Wow This is great. I will take take 5 quart bags and pay you $45.00 if that is ok. Juat tell me what I need to do to pay you and start the transaction. I always need Chaetomorpha.

Keep up the good work!!

Thanks everyone.
I'd like to keep it to one per customer if possible. If I clean out the refugium on one order I won't have any to donate.
You guys are great. I hope everyone who recieved their order is satisfied.

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Spencer, I received mine a couple of weeks back. Sorry I didn't respond. It's doing well in my fuge. It also came with some Asterina stars.:)