Chaetomorpha for sale...good cause!

I started working at another ER in Gilroy. I put a box of gift packs in the triage room. It's great to look out into the waiting room and see a bunch of little blue and yellow hats nodding over their coloring books!

The triage nurse told me he really likes the gift packs because it lets him be the good guy instead of the bad guy.

Thanks everyone!

EagleEyes

Hey Emergency, I like everything that you are doing there! So a PM is necessary to start the process? I'd like a quart of Chaeto to put a smile on someones face. Mostly for the smile, you are doing a great thing there!

Spencer, I received mine a couple of weeks back. Sorry I didn't respond. It's doing well in my fuge. It also came with some Asterina stars.:)

Hi.
I haven't seen any asterina stars but I have seen some of these. I think they are brittle stars. Very small. Just a few times bigger than the chaeto they are resting on in these pictures.

CIMG3077.jpg

CIMG3078.jpg

EagleEyes

Those look really good, any idea whether the alga reproduces sexually as well as asexually? If it rolls around in the wild i think a good answer would be know but i really dont know too much about it because it isnt very well documented except on here.

Hi everyone!

Just a short not to let you know I'm out of town until June 9th.

I'll post when I return from vacation.

Thanks,
Spencer

Thanks everyone for your interesest. My supply was depleted and will take about a month do come back. It's crazy fast growing and in a month I'll be able to take care of everyone again.
Meanwhile if anyone wants to make a donation directly to happy hats you can pay pal them at
happyhatsforkids@aol.com

Best of the best to you and yours,
Spencer