Cat's Frag Tank

catran

Love Kole Tangs!

I was a little afraid of buying one. I didn't realize how shy they are either. Now I feel bad that I have to move him to the bigger tank in a couple of months. Do you have one? I'd like to check out your thread, but I can't find it. Do you have one?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
Cat, if you click on the reef chronicle link just under goma's avatar it will take you to it.

sk8rdn

lethal said:
Cat, if you click on the reef chronicle link just under goma's avatar it will take you to it.

Not available on a mobile phone... :)

...."Fish" Happens!....

catran

Not available on a mobile phone... :)

...."Fish" Happens!....

Yeah, it's the same for my iPad. Tapatalk has its issues, but it's so convenient and fast! I did a,search and still can't find his thread. Maybe he didn't start one yet...

dmatt88

Kole looks to b fattening. Its eating well I assume? Snacking on the ha yet?

........I have nothing intelligent left to say.

catran

Yeah, I caught the little booger eating a little bit of mysis the other day.

dmatt88

Perfect. Ur thru the woods now my friend.

........I have nothing intelligent left to say.

catran

Yeah, he lets me stand in front of the tank now too. I hope he's good, he's a cool fish!

catran

My Kole didn't make it. I thought I saw him eating mysis and I know he was eating a certain type of algae in my tank, but he started hiding a couple of days ago and looking pale. He wasn't trying to eat stuff off the rock, glass or pumps either. He died last night...

Funlad3

My Kole didn't make it. I thought I saw him eating mysis and I know he was eating a certain type of algae in my tank, but he started hiding a couple of days ago and looking pale. He wasn't trying to eat stuff off the rock, glass or pumps either. He died last night...

Darn, that sucks! It just must have not fully settled... Or, possible cyanide catch? I know how well you maintain your tanks (better than mine!), and I can't picture a kole tang not making it because of something you did.