Cat's Frag Tank

catran

I loved my Hawaiian feather duster, but these small fan worms are horrible. Their casings are sharp too!

I love reefers...

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
U got ur hands full cat. Chill out n take ur time.

.............stay thirsty my friend.

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
JJ! Got coral?
Any birdsnest mini colony's?
Lost my Meteor Shower Cyphestrea too!
:(

I love reefers...

Yes and yes. I've got tricolor birdsnest and pink tip birdsnest. I don't have a meteor shower but I do have a mint cyphestrea as well.

dmatt88

Um. Hello. Earth to cat. Gimme n update sister.

.............stay thirsty my friend.

Funlad3

Any birdsnest mini colony's?
Lost my Meteor Shower Cyphestrea too!
I love reefers...

Cat, I have no idea how I missed this post! If you want it, I still have the cyphestrea you gave me, it's not even glued anywhere; it's never settled and I haven't given it a home yet for that reason. Also, I have a huge frag of Eric's Ponape that you're more than entitled to a piece of, but it will have to be small. PM me if you want either, they're yours!

BTW, when are you picking up your paly for the grow out contest?

catran

I'm, hi everyone! I was just trying to take a break and get my stuff together. I've done a lot of cleaning in the 65g and made a major mistake that cost me nearly 20 zoas.
Anyway, I did large w/c's in all my tanks, about 30g's in the 65g. I've cleaned up a lot, pulled a lot of HA out, and things look like they're doing better. My sm.-med. RBTA split about 2 weeks ago, so now I have 2 small ones. They're doing really good too!

I'm dealing with a lot of real estate issues now, so I don't have much time. Just trying to get stuff done and keep the tanks going good.

Ben, I'll probably pick up the polyp the first Friday after its available. I can't go out to Mundelien Saturday. I'm picking up an AquaClear filter and Phosban 150 in Joliet before work and I won't have the time. It's way too far out, but I would love to visit Sho Tank though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk