Cadlights

glampka

Allow us to put in a well deserved plug for Eddie @ CADLIGHTS. He was able to help us help a fellow hobbyist & friend in need.
One of the guys (thelastmucci) that came along with our merry band of reefers has bit of a story. I won’t bore you with all the details – suffice it to say that he has seen more than his fair share of hard luck.
Tony's dream is to own the 39 gal CADLIGHTS Signature System. He has researched this tank until he's blue in the face. Believe me when I tell you he must have had 3 or 4 different threads going on his selection process. Problem is that right now due to circumstances beyond his control he simply can't afford to purchase it. A group of us got tired of him not having a tank of his own especially with all the time & effort he has put into researching everything. You will not find a more dedicated individual.
So we contacted Cadlights to see what they could do to help out. Eddie at Cadlights already knew Tony as it turned out since they had spoken on the phone a good number of times as Tony researched his dream tank. Eddie was able to offer the tank & stand at cost. Still too much for Tony so our little merry band of reefers put up the money to get it for him. Tony’s dream became reality on Friday March 7 when the DHL delivery truck pulled up to his place & delivered his new Cadlights 39 gallon Signature Series Tank & stand.
Hopefully we’ll soon be seeing pictures of his tank as he experiences all the trials & tribulations that we have all come to know in this hobby.
Once again HATS OFF to EDDIE @ CADLIGHTS – without him we would not have been able to make this dream come true.
Mooch – we hope you enjoy the tank for many, many years!

mothergoose

YYYYEEEEAAAAA the tank is here. Been waiting all week for this post. Mucci - CONGRATULATIONS have fun with your new toy and be sure to post pics of the build. :woohoo:

vdituri

Karma to you guys!
That is indeed a merry band of reefers!

Congrats Mucci! You've got some great friends!

Now get to work and post some pics. :laughroll

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Kudos to Eddie at Chadlights AND all of you that contributed to get Tony's dream tank!! :thumbup:

Congrats Tony for having such a wealth of friends that care about you!! :thumbup:

rlcline76

Thank you, EDDIE!
Mucci, you are so lucky to have so many people care about you and not having met you!
I would also like to thank Gary for getting a hold of Cadlights, SJS (Stephanie Squires) for keeping up with it Eddie and collecting funds, Elliottb, msbdiving, stacef, dfurbee, and NATIVE for helping out with the funds. Your generosity will be well repaid!

I expect a build thread, I am sure Eddie would expect one, as well!

Becky

Doot77

I'd like to give a hats off to all of you from site "X" that made it all happen. That's a great story and look forward to the build thread.

dfurbee

We can not thank Eddie enough!!:craig: :craig:
Mucci, we do expect pics of the progress. We all love you.

SJS

I have to say, having spoken to Eddie personally that he was great to work with. I really appreciate his help in helping us make this happen.... If you're looking for a new tank - take a look, they look great and I know Anthony did a lot of research before obsessing about this one!!!!

boozeman

BRAVO!!!! my hat off to all of you and to CADLIGHTS
for such a noble endeavor !!!

....and Mucci, we expect pics of this beautiful cadlights system tank before the weekend is over :lurk:

Stacef

I have to say thanks to Eddie, otherwise, this may not have been possible for us all to help out a good friend!!

Also--I have been waiting a week to see this post, I was so excited when I saw it! Hahaha- that means no more secrets about Anthonys tank!

Doot77

I just looked at their site and that looks like a sweet setup, you can tell Tony did his research.

tbittner

Wow!!! That is such an awesome story! I would LOVE to see Mucci's face when he sees everything. And he didn't have a clue that it was coming today?

You are some of the most extraordinary folks, EVER!!!

Stacef

He had NO idea. He got it this morning, so what a day it was for him!! But it's all thanks to Eddie!! :hallo:

elliottb

Wow!!! That is such an awesome story! I would LOVE to see Mucci's face when he sees everything. And he didn't have a clue that it was coming today?

You are some of the most extraordinary folks, EVER!!!

We were e-mail back and forth (the group of us) and thought it would be funny to give the delivery guy a disposable camera and take pics when Tony saw the package.

Thanks Eddie for making this possible!

rlcline76

I'm sure we will be seeing them in the Reef Chronicles soon!
Still want to wait 9 months to get this started, Mooch?

I am glad he got it because he deserves it.More than likely he is putting it together now.I hope he remembers to take potty break lol.I am also glad he got it because now the e mail will stop,my carpal tunnel is humming.