Cadlights

elliottb

I am glad he got it because he deserves it.More than likely he is putting it together now.I hope he remembers to take potty break lol.I am also glad he got it because now the e mail will stop,my carpal tunnel is humming.

Amen!!!!! I woke up this morning and checked my emails...that was at 9:00am. I went to Bio lecture and then to English. Checked my Email in english at 12:25 and had 63 UNREAD messages!!!! I looked at 3 and said forget this! lol

Went to bio lab, came home, went to work and then came back home at 6:00pm. Checked my email and had 114 unread messages!!!! Yikes! I am glad it will calm down a bit lol.:chomp:

msbdiving

Speaking of potty break, maybe we can test that for a cycling theory. I think I heard about it somewhere. Enjoy Mucci, hope to see a visual journal of your build.

rlcline76

I ...well...
I guess ...
Well, Ok, I have urinated many-a-places in my time. But I will not be doing that in my tank.
Tuck that info in the "Might need to know later" file...somewhere with my theory on why I could not sleep at your house, Mike. lol

ACE

Thank you Eddie !!!!:thumber:

Mucci you so deserved this tank good luck on your build.

P.S. I'm looking forward to seeing some pics :invisible

rlcline76

Gary heard from Eddie. Message as follows:

Hi, Gary

Thank you guys so much for letting us be a part of this! to see one
individual have so much love for our aquarium is in itself greatly
rewarding. i would love to follow his thread and see how his tank
progresses. he is truly blessed to have such a great bunch of friends like
you guys too oh and hearing that he also found work is awesome news as
well. just proves that when life gets tough just hang in there cause a
blessing is just around the corner.

Thanks for all the kind words!
Eddie Liu

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
What a nice, inspiring story! You guys are like the Make a Reef Foundation! :lol: Eddie you the man!

rlcline76

What a nice, inspiring story! You guys are like the Make a Reef Foundation! :lol: Eddie you the man!

Sure...
But I have done my one good deed for the year. Now my long term plans are to go back to my sordid, manipulative and selfish self so put that Christmas list away! lol