Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy

brian_e

It's spring time and it's time to buy some goodies! If you want in pm me with the following information:

Title : BRS GB
Your last name
Your email address associated with your BRS account

I will add you to the list once I have your info and I will turn in the form the following Monday once we have the required amount of people.

1. Healy
2. Everett
3. Johnson
4. Vagiunic
5. Gonser
6. Bannister
7. Kessell
8. Weiss

Thanks!

Sorry if this is the wrong section for this.

Last edited:

brian_e

1. Healy
2. Everett
3. Johnson
4. Vagiunic
5. Gonser
6. Bannister
7. Kessell
8. Weiss
9. Ferenci
10. Neis
11. Armstrong

Last edited:

brian_e

1. Healy
2. Everett
3. Johnson
4. Vagiunic
5. Gonser
6. Bannister
7. Kessell
8. Weiss
9. Ferenci
10. Neis
11. Armstrong
12. Moseley
13. Gaskins

Last edited:

brian_e

It is different for everything, but I think it's between 10-20% I may be off but I think that's what I have heard. If you join the group buy after it is over you will have your account changed to preferred member and get discounts from then on. Not as much as a gb but you can join as many as you would like.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Hi swannop,

welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Start a tank thread & share your tank with us so we can follow along, we love pics :dance:

swannop

Any update on this...? Really could use to order some stuff.

Anyone know of any other group buys going on?

slfcaptain

Did you PM the OP with your last name and BRS registered email? I have already received an email saying the group buy has started.

Steve

slfcaptain

Hmmm. Might not hurt to PM the OP again and ask if you can still be added. I don't if it can be done now or it there is a limit to the number of people that can participate.

Sorry I can't help much, I jumped on the group buy just like you are trying to.

Steve

brian_e

Hey swan I know I missed a couple people when I submitted, I am doing it again on Monday and I have you on the list already. Sorry about that.