Bryan's RSM 500s

steved13

PREMIUM
I did the same thing when I moved from my RSM 250. I was going to move everything slowly, until I realized, the bio filter won't change and the bio load won't change, so what am I waiting for.

That's exactly my thoughts. I felt it would be like just doing a massive water change all at once. everyone seems happy.

A parameters were spot on tonight. There is a ton of flow in this tank. I do not think I will need my two mp40's in this tank !

RedSea Aviad

RS Sponsor
Thank you Bryan,
Beautiful Rock work.
I think you might be the first owner of the S-Series in the US.
Congratulations!
If you have any questions or comments feel free to contact me, I’ll be more than happy to assist.
Good luck and all the best,
Aviad

bjasontoups

Great looking tank and photos Brian. I really enjoy the details about the internal parts. Please post any modifications you plan to do or already done.

Thanks

The only mods I can see that I may do is to add a light under the cabinet and make a refugium in the sump. Witch there is already a plug in the power center configured for the light. Red sea thought of everything on this one.

I also may take my old ato from the 250 and use it to top off the RO tank in the back from my 32 gallon tank in the basement.