Bryan's 120 Reef

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Thanks guys, with the baby tank time has been limited but I'm just about through the hard part :)

Oxylebius

I'm taking a drive up to New Hampshire next spring and I would love to buy some frags from you at that time to bring home with me :) I know its months away but something we can plan when the time closer.

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
I'm taking a drive up to New Hampshire next spring and I would love to buy some frags from you at that time to bring home with me :) I know its months away but something we can plan when the time closer.

Certainly, I can ship them to you sooner if you would like unless you want the road trip!

Oxylebius

Certainly, I can ship them to you sooner if you would like unless you want the road trip!

The road trip is going to happen regardless, visiting family.... so picking them up corals would be an extra bonus. Plus, after shipping costs sharing frags with Diana, I think that I would like to not have to do that again :) Don't get me wrong, I love the corals I got from her, but the cost of shipping :smack:

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Your corals look so amazingly beautiful Bryan!! :geekin:
I think it will be well worth Oxy's trip to get some frags from you. :D
I agree that shipping costs are outrageous but I'd do it again...
It is so cool to have corals from other RS member friend's tanks. :thumbup:

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Thanks Diana, I'm always trying something new so hopefully they are in good shape when people want them! Shipping is a pain and expensive but I'm more than happy to spread the love on RS, god knows I have enough sticks :)

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Did some construction this weekend to get more acro real estate and get rid of a rock scarred with a collection of failed corals and those darn pocilliporas. Middle rocks are new........I was able to strip the BBG colony off the old rock and remount and was also able to pull the TDF colony off as well which will stop the stinging game that was going on. Overall I am very happy with the redo......now its time to upgrade the lighting a bit and get some new frags in the tank!

Choff

Oh this pic is bigger than the compressed one you sent me. I can really see the difference now. Very nice, lookin clean too!

And....yes,yes,yes new frags!!

Oxylebius

Did some construction this weekend to get more acro real estate and get rid of a rock scarred with a collection of failed corals and those darn pocilliporas.

What's up with the pocilliporas? Spreading a little too much for you? Stinging the acros?

Biggles

Really beautiful display Bryan, your corals look stunning mate. :)

What type of upgrade are you thinking of in regards to your lighting, more LED's or some T5's.

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
What's up with the pocilliporas? Spreading a little too much for you? Stinging the acros?
Yes they spawned some how and I have little colonies popping up everywhere, tough to kill.

Really beautiful display Bryan, your corals look stunning mate. :)

What type of upgrade are you thinking of in regards to your lighting, more LED's or some T5's.
Thanks! I have 2 t5 supplements now and I'm looking to take it to 4. Bought the new 6500k tropic bulb so I might try a high noon effect.

Nice work dude ! Looks awesome.
Well thanks! Doesn't look like much but it took a long time. Dancing around that bbg milli colony the whole time made it difficult.

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Finally got my upgrade in. Added the wide angle lenses on my radion and added in two more t5 bulbs. Also did a DIT rail mounting system to plug my radions right into the whole fixture.

Pics
0F878D42-8EAC-490B-AA3D-F3AD7F632269-1476-000000B4ECDF2EE3_zpsd2eff064.jpg

0447C87A-1F64-4571-9D94-4798095C80F6-1476-000000B4D6E8C347_zps18bbaf77.jpg

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Thanks guys. It took a lot longer than I expected but turned out pretty good. I use the new t5s to create a high noon effect.

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Just a few pics of some frags I've been cutting. They get cleaned out about as fast as I can cut them!

78EBFA97-8882-4C47-AFF9-0AE88BF001B3-1178-00000088ADBC9371_zpsb5467561.jpg

08A6C967-3ED9-45E8-9CBD-416A2379E5CF-1178-000000889D19D085_zps5107a8e3.jpg