Broken Refractometer

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Humm, I got an e-mail that said: no part or service to repair was know of for the refractometer.
Somehow, I feel like I got a "brush off" e-mail from someone who didn't know or want to check for this part.

kyle4201

Thats awesome how every1 on here is so helpful. However, I use a hydrometer, the kind with the cylinder and you float the thermometer thing in it. I heard they are not super accurate but its been working fine. I prob will get a refract some day,, but I kind of like the old school feel of it, like nostalgic. lol

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Thats awesome how every1 on here is so helpful. However, I use a hydrometer, the kind with the cylinder and you float the thermometer thing in it. I heard they are not super accurate but its been working fine. I prob will get a refract some day,, but I kind of like the old school feel of it, like nostalgic. lol
I thought the plastic (bubble trap) hydrometer work good enough UNTIL I got my Refractometer. There's NO WAY I'd trust a plastic bubble trap thingy again :D
Kyle, BUY YOURSELF A REFRACTOMETER...it'll make you feel like a pro! :yup:

kyle4201

lol,, Ill try the Diana method,, Hey every1,, im a cute girl and need a refractometer,, any1 got 1 laying around to send me??,, LOLLOLLOL, JK. (I crack myself up sometimes,, think to much starbucks today,,, or im just GEEKED to get home and plumb my R/O and water station) :threadjack:..

Im sure I will get one next. "had to make a fuge". "had to make the bigger fuge". "had to get bubble magus 5.5 for the bigger fuge" "had to get R/O water and custom built fill station"...... Now I "need" a nother new toy,, I mean tool!!!. lollol.