Bobs Vent Thread, Stick It Wall.

nikkipigtails

I have a rant for today. I was going to work and decided to stop in at Starbucks. After all, coffee comes in handy when you have insomnia. So, I stop to turn into Starbucks and a woman in a new, very expensive, Acura SUV pulls out of the drive-thru and into the turn lane to pull out of the parking lot. Of course, she stops in the MIDDLE of the turn-in to get to the parking lot so I have to stop and let her go before I can turn. As she's passing me she motions "thank you". Are you kidding me?! I HAD to let you turn first because you were in the middle of the friggin road!

Then there was the gray hairs in the Buick who were turning left into Lowe's. Instead of pulling into the turn lane, they turn their blinker on, stop in the driving lane (the speed limit is 55 on this road) and then turn into the turn lane. Then pull forward and turn their blinker on again to turn.

People suck.

sambrinar

Gotta love it,,, at least it was a full fingered wave LOL after all she was keeping YOU from your coffee... prolly not wise huh

we call ours blue hairs that is funny!! you should come down to Sun City and Sun City West AZ.... you wanna see Blue Hairs driving,,, there they drive golf carts in the 5o mph roads, doing the same thing..

sambrinar

I think that depends on how you go about doing it, etickets are nice.. the airport crap is another gripe all together.

We went to Cali last year, i forgot that toothpaste could be very deadly, got it confiscated along with baby shampoo. Yet, I got onto the plane (there and back mind you) with a reflex hammer (i forgot it was in there) that was about 7 inches long and metal with a sharp point that could more than poke an eye out. Now that can make you go hmmmm, I should post this in there too LOL

Intranick

well Jes is using travelocity to get a ticket to come visit like last time.. but this time its like $200 less -- she plans on being here over my birthday

along those lines, Brenda, shortly after 9/11 my dad had a small utility knife in his brief case (or is it more of an exacto knife) that he uses for work that he forgot about.. mid flight he points to his bag and he was like "nick, you'd think they woulda learned by now" we laughed, he was like "oops, i was using it in my office yesterday"

chriswho

Have you gone to the driving school. running a stop sign is not that big of a violation. If you haven't gone to driving school and can go, I would definately check it out. It would be worth it!!

I have never been to driving school, and I'm hoping they'll let me do that, but I don't think it would remove enough points for me to keep my license. Apparently a ticket I got like 2 months ago put me over the limit, and I got the one recently... It's so unfair. I am going to start looking for another job though. Hopefully I can find one that pays enough and doesn't require me to drive. I'm just so sick of everything... It's been a rough couple of months.

chriswho

I'd say roughly 50 miles. Someone actually offered me a room in their apartment in that town after their brother moved out, but the gf didn't want me to go... The things I do for that girl.

nikkipigtails

Gotta love it,,, at least it was a full fingered wave LOL after all she was keeping YOU from your coffee... prolly not wise huh

we call ours blue hairs that is funny!! you should come down to Sun City and Sun City West AZ.... you wanna see Blue Hairs driving,,, there they drive golf carts in the 5o mph roads, doing the same thing..

I got "blue hairs" from my economics professor a few years ago.

It's really bad down here because all the snow birds come down for vacation so we've got people from all over invading our beaches and roads all the time. It's like they get south of the Mason-Dixon line and forget how to drive.

sambrinar

I got "blue hairs" from my economics professor a few years ago.

It's really bad down here because all the snow birds come down for vacation so we've got people from all over invading our beaches and roads all the time. It's like they get south of the Mason-Dixon line and forget how to drive.
I hear you,, yep we gettem every year.. sometimes I think the ones in the RV are by far worse.. very scary anyway you gettem.

lcstorc

Don't get me started about air travel.
My last job I spent more time in hotels than at home and more time in airports than in my car.
I could tell you some completely ridiculous stories like having my luggage checked to leave an airport in Houston. And that was before 9/11.