Blurp's RSM250

Blurp

Thanks to everybody, I've read your threads from time to time, not quite as often as I should nor half as much as I'd like to...
As for Dori I plan to move her to the bigger tank along with Zebra in a couple of months, a loss for the RSM, but an improvement for them.

Blurp

Empty for the moment, we recently had a baby (two weeks ago), and two tanks was too much care to be taken of, so I decided to dismantle the RSM and keep the 400l with all the livestock moved in. A pityful decission, hard to be made but less weary than leaving away the maintenance of both tanks. I'm currently trying to sell the RSM, snifff, it's a great tank and has made me really happy, but tough decissions are often the best.
By now I'm enjoying the 400l full of fish and corals and also Emma, our daughter ;)

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Dani - hate to see the RSM going, but congratulations on the baby! :) The 450L tank is I'm sure more than enough to maintain with the new baby to care for also.

Blurp

Here's Emma
DSC_0014.jpg

Blurp

And finally it went off to Palma de Mallorca....a good deal for the purchaser and a nice tank in my memory...

clka

Hope you told the new owner about RS!

Enjoy that adorable little girl ~ they grow up all too soon!

Cheryl

Blurp

I tell everyone about RS!!!! A great community, which is full of great people ;)
Specially I advice RSM owners to come by...I believe there's no other forum where you can find so many fellow owners...

Blurp

Humm sure you all got your feedback, but...what's happened to all of you??? freaking avatars you got...I'll change mine too, for a couple of days at least...I'll show you the monastery from my new home city...
DSC00080.jpg

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Good to hear from you Dani! That's a beautiful building! Yep - lots of avatar changes in the last couple days! :)