P1000317.jpg

P1000318.jpg

P1000319.jpg

P1000320.jpg

P1000321.jpg

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
A picture extravaganza! Have you tried taking pictures without the flash? The tank lights are often enough to get good pictures. Can you get peppermint shrimp in your area? I ask because I noticed several Aiptasia and a few peppermints might be able to get rid of them. What's the bright blue critter hiding in the rocks?

The skimmer looks like it's working well!

Blurp

Wow fast reaction;)

:):):) Most pics were taken at night...

The blue critter is a Regal Tang at bed ;)

Yesterday a couple of pepps arrived to the tank, but will search for seticaudata (mediterranean ones) in little time to increase the number, they have plenty of food :):) and don't think a "few" can manage the anemones.

I'm sorry for the skimmer pic I took it for a RSM user who wondered what was the amount of scume it could produce and included it in here unpurposedly.

Sapphire

Wow - looking really great Blurp! They're not bad pic either!!! You do have a very interesting collection and things are clearly growing well!

RaysReef

Has been struck by the ban stick
Are you farming Aiptasia, Blurp? :D

Nice pics, liked the skimmer pics too with all the gunk. Plenty of colorfull coralline.

Sapphire

Raysreef: I used to have afungia and it used to move, but I think it may have been more incidental movement relating to feeding rather than intentional movement (like an anemone).
Hope that makes some sense??!

Last edited:

Blurp

Actually the funghia is on a corner of the tank so movement is quite limited:happywalk I should think of placing it into a more visible place (a great coral in a corner cnfzd: )

Blurp

Last acquisition (I intended to get a Pink Seriatophora Histrix and a metal green caliendrum 1st, but)
P1000375-1.jpg

P1000374-1.jpg

P1000382-1.jpg

Blurp

The veliferum's my favourite...easy-going (but will dominate the hepatus if necessary), never showed signs of itch, eats spiruline from my hand (though I avoid it), will come to the front everytime I take a pic...:whstlr: I believe it gets a bit big though... (in nature around 40cm!!!) so, in time if it grows that much I will have to think of exchanging it:ponder2: or (that's my idea) upgrade to 600 lt...

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Agree with Glenn - that Sailfin Tang is a pretty one! That new Monti Cap has some great shapes too - that should grow out into some really nice multi-plate structures!