Blue Polyps

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Hey I want on! How in the HECK have I missed this thread for WEEKS now? Holy COW! I feel goofy I have missed it over and over again...

grrrrrr

caitrina

Hey I want on! How in the HECK have I missed this thread for WEEKS now? Holy COW! I feel goofy I have missed it over and over again...

grrrrrr

You of all people should have been on top of this one a LOOOONG time ago...were you snoozin Al? :zzz:

michael_cb_125

The polyps are growing very fast. They are starting to cover the rocks that I have around ehm. They are even getting better color.~Michael

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
You of all people should have been on top of this one a LOOOONG time ago...were you snoozin Al? :zzz:

And your point is? ZzzzZZZZZZ

Sounds GREAT Michael! You know we trust you and all but.... PICS!! :D

I have NO idea what I was thinking.. I mean can't you get Daniel out of michael_cb_125

Last edited:

michael_cb_125

Well I have been looking around on various websites for Blue polyps. I rarely find them but when I do they are sooo expensive. And most places say that they grow very slowly. NOT TRUE.
If I have time I will take some pics later. But With my new tank arriving today, it may not happen. But they are looking good.

olivert00

Do these look the same? Mine are more purple than blue, I wasn't sure if they were the same as yours...Cloves of some sort?
I will try for a better pic tomorrow.
Thanks
Debbie

Attachments

• IMG_8843.jpg
    IMG_8843.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_8852.jpg
    IMG_8852.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 21