Blue Polyps

lcstorc

I would love to have some Michael when you are ready. I'll gladly pay shipping and send you a frag of whatever you like in my tank that is fraggable.
BTW I recently saw blue anthelia on a web site. It kind of looked like your bule polyps but I don't think it had the mat like yours do. They were pretty pricey too.

lcstorc

Hmm wonder if that is what they are. That would explain the fast growth. My brown anthelia grows like crazy in one of my tanks but died immediately when I moved it to the other tank.
If you send me blues I will keep them in the tank where the other did so well. Then hopefully in a little while I can make frags for others. :)
We could turn it into the official RS coral and send frags to lots of other members.

michael_cb_125

Hi everyone. I moved the polyp rock onto three larger rocks. The little polyps are already starting to spread onto the new rocks. When they get a litle more established I will take some new pics.

Surfnut

Michael,..

If you run out of this stuff, doubtful, lemme know. This stuff is taking over my tank. Stuff spreads faster than Xenia.

Surfnut

I think that I will have plenty. They are growing very quickly. I will put you on the list Vicki

Yeah I figured as much. At the rate these things grow I may set up a 34g Redsea & see if I can get a solid mat of this stuff covering every last inch of rock & sand. Should be an interesting project.

I've seen upwards of 1/4" in horizontal spread in 24 hours.

GeeWizzItsMe

For fragging, I would just skirt the rock they are on with live rock rubble!
Then, for each piece of rubble that is 1 small frag!
No cutting or anything!

michael_cb_125

Absolutley. I can almost see growth daily. My rock is now totally covered. And the frag rocks along the bottom are starting to become covered as well. Do ya wanna be put on the list?