Blastos!

sbluscombe

heres my new18 head red blasto
Picture114.jpg

I'm sratring to get the hang of my new camera, a little....

Attachments

• acans & blastos 002.jpg
    acans & blastos 002.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 179
  • acans & blastos 003.jpg
    acans & blastos 003.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 178
  • acans & blastos 004.jpg
    acans & blastos 004.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 176
  • good pics 003.jpg
    good pics 003.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 177
  • acans & blastos 001.jpg
    acans & blastos 001.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 176

Downset

That german one makes me dizzy,i gotta get a new job,all these fine corals and no money to blow on them!!!!!!!

Anyone need a lazy,21 year old,rare coral junky,I dont pay the bills to buy lords,and i stay up to 5 am playing halo 2 and i am a weekend binge drinker to work for them?

davejnz

Beautiful mufflerguy
I just went to the all-purpose pet store tonight to buy some salt.Looked at there pathetic display tank and found some B.wellsi.There are about 2 adult polyps,1 med polyp and 3 baby polyps.The kid working back there said they were mushrooms and $12 takes it.Its the same color morph as the ones i posted on page 5,gotta love some of these pet stores with high school kids working for them.

Zeppelin

Chris

This is the one I posted awhile back that I thought was going to turn light blue. The polyps that are light blue on the one end have stayed that way, but the rest of the piece has stayed dark purple. Heres a shot of the whole rock, except for a frag that is missing. ;)

purple-blasto.jpg

UnderWaterParadise

my name is Rob and I'm a Zooaholic
Awesome Colony Larry!!! I just picked up a little piece with about 6 good heads and another 6 not so good ones. LFS had it for only $20

Reef Raft

These are some sample pics of our Blastos

Attachments

• website-photo-221.jpg
    website-photo-221.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 125
  • website-photo-224.jpg
    website-photo-224.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 125
  • website-photo-226.jpg
    website-photo-226.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 125