Black Friday Sales???

Skyreefer

Sup folks!

I'm getting ready to purchase a t5 fixture for my tank soon as well as other dry goods I need for my 90. Just curious to find out if any of you have seen black friday sales in the past online. I would hate to drop $$$ on reef gear now and see a huge sale after Thanksgiving. Any thoughts?

GrendelPrime

theres usualy some great sales on-line around black friday so i would hold off till u start to see them spring up

QuentinB

Yeah, it has seemed to me that a lot of the bigger sites, like foster and smith and such, use any excuse for a sale. If it can wait til Black Friday, I would.

Alien2100

Skyreefer,
I noticed your here in the Houston area. You may want to try City Pets too, if your buying a decent amount of things they will work deals with you. I get a lot of dry goods from them, and pay the same I can find stuff on sale for online. I normally deal with Donny, there livestocks okay. But if you like SPS check out T&T Tropical Fish, Q and Paul are both great guys to deal with over there and there sps tanks are some of the best I've found in Houston.

LatinP

Black Friday or Cyber Monday, I'm buying a controller but 10% or more is alot of money on a $300+ purchase (for me at least). I'm holding off until then and getting the best deal I can.

csmsss

Marine Depot is selling the Ice Cap 6xT5, 48" hood/fixture for $389 with free shipping, so I just placed my order for one. Normally, this sells for $519, so that's not a bad deal.

It will replace a 4xT5 hood which just isn't quite adequate for my 75 gallon tank, not to mention it has only one ballast and I therefore cannot run different cycles for my actinic and daylight bulbs.

Skyreefer

Skyreefer,
I noticed your here in the Houston area. You may want to try City Pets too, if your buying a decent amount of things they will work deals with you. I get a lot of dry goods from them, and pay the same I can find stuff on sale for online. I normally deal with Donny, there livestocks okay. But if you like SPS check out T&T Tropical Fish, Q and Paul are both great guys to deal with over there and there sps tanks are some of the best I've found in Houston.

Thanks! I've been going to fish land on westheimer and have gotten some great deals on everything I bought from them. I will definitely check out city pets and T&T this weekend.