Biocube 14!

Rhodes19

Bummer. :( I've never seen my shrimp bother any thing, but I don't see what they do when the lights go out either.

Gabriel

Hey there guys,
Great thread, have read through from the begining! You have a superb tank, and it just keeps getting better and better. I am planning on getting a biocube ( 14 or 29) and appreciate all the information that is on this thread. Sorry about your Monti caps and hope you find out what is wrong with your acans! I am glad that the fish, ricordeas and and zoas ares still doing good.
GREAT TANK!
Gabriel

P:S: love the dunder mifflin poster in the pic with the tank top up :)

tangerine3486

Tried replying here a while ago...guess it did not work!

Anyway, Thanks Gabriel! I hope your biocube goes very well. Let me know if you have any questions and let me/us know how it goes!

So, I graduated college and moved back home. chemical engineering but no job yet. hopefully soon. haha. good to laugh about it. anyway, tank is doing fine and i hope it stays good. I will just be growing the frags out for now. do not see any purchases in the near future. ah well I am enjoying it!

Rhodes19

Woo hoo!!!! Congratulations on graduating!!! Big step. Any idea of who you want to work for? What kind of job are you looking for? This is definitely an exciting time in your life. Enjoy it. :)

Chris

tangerine3486

Thanks! I will work for almost anyone, but I am looking into mostly chemical plants, nuclear power plants, other power plants, and, the Navy. We will see though. I should know by the end of August. If I go Navy not sure what will happen with the tank :/.

IMG_1170.jpg

I am on the right haha. Special Lady on the left. :D

Rhodes19

Congrats again on graduating and on the special lady. :thumbup: I met my special lady at that time in my life, except, I went Army and dragged her half way around the world, several times. :) It's a great adventure. If you go Navy, will probabaly be moving every 3 years or so and if you go ships, you could be gone 3-6 months at a time. That might make it hard to maintain the tank. Any way, enjoy your time and keep us posted on what you are up to.

Chris

Rhodes19

Sps cannot live in a nitrate free environment so if you do not have any nitrates they could have died from that.

I must have missed the boat on that one. Were can I lean more about that? I always thought we were to get nitrates to 0 as well as phos. Thanks. :)

omerojs

wow... this has been a very nice thread !! i hope u manage to get a job where u can keep the tank.. anyways.. great tank, have fun!!! i have had a tank up for about 3 years now but after the first year it killed almost everything.. then last year it did it again.. and now i am thinking about getting it up and running again.. well its been running but no WC for around 4 months.. no living things inside besides a few snails... and a huge ammount of greens and reds everywhere ha ha ha.. i had to scrap the glass with a blade so that i could see inside .. but we will see..

Ok thanks ! I went to lfs yesterday and he wanted $25 for a 2" I think it's crazy but one day I will get one just no room in my budget at the moment.

Rhodes19

Ok thanks ! I went to lfs yesterday and he wanted $25 for a 2" I think it's crazy but one day I will get one just no room in my budget at the moment.

Check Craig's list in your area under aquarium, you may find some corals for sale there for less. I've found some nice pieces a local reefer was selling.