Biocube 14!

tangerine3486

haha yeah special lady is very special. i am sure i can find some that dont have me in it either haha.

But, the tank is coming to an end, maybe. House was hit by lightning and caught on fire. attic/3rd floor burned up with damage to the beams in the floor, as well as significant water damage around the house. It happened while I was out of town so power is still out going on day 4. I am about to try to save what I can in a bucket. I dont know what I am going to be able to save though. Bernoulli was swimming around but some of the coral was dead.

Rhodes19

haha yeah special lady is very special. i am sure i can find some that dont have me in it either haha.

But, the tank is coming to an end, maybe. House was hit by lightning and caught on fire. attic/3rd floor burned up with damage to the beams in the floor, as well as significant water damage around the house. It happened while I was out of town so power is still out going on day 4. I am about to try to save what I can in a bucket. I dont know what I am going to be able to save though. Bernoulli was swimming around but some of the coral was dead.

Wow, sorry to hear that. You have a beautiful tank but I'm sure you'll be able to do something with it. It's to nice to let it go. Did you loose anything else in the fire? Was that your home or a rental?

It's nice to see you back on RS. I was starting to get worried about you. You graduate from college, have a beautiful girl on your arm, and we don't hear from you in a while. An all to familiar story. LOL

Anyway, I'll be taking my BC 14 down today. :( I brought the buckets and the bags in and I'll take it down tonight after I close up for the day. The ocellaris and ywg will go into my 180 and the BC 14 will go into the garage. I'm going to tear it down, clean it up, and work on some modifications. I'm looking at adding a closed loop system into it, put a pvc sheet on the bottom to emulate the look of sand, and replace the PC lights with LEDs. Once I get that done, I'll play with the rockscape and see if I can make a good looking bonsai scape and make the tank a lps dominant tank. I'll have to start a build thread on it.

tangerine3486

Been a while. Rough couple of months. Sorry I missed that notification email, but i lost a buch of belongings to the fire. It was at my home. Sad to hear about you taking down your bc 14! :( . I ended up losing everything in the tank. I am still at the rental. I got some money from insurance to rebuild, but none for the livestock. I was accepted into the Navy Nuclear Propulsion program today, So it will be quite a while before I can settle down for a new tank. I do miss mine though.