Best CA and KH Additives?

Edison

I'm just about out of the B-Ionic CA and KH additives and am ready to order a couple more one-gallon jugs and was wondering what folks here prefer?
I've read a lot of good things about Two Little Fishies and have been considering giving their juice a go.

Also, I'm thinking about getting a dosing pump for the two above mentioned chemicals and for Magnesium since the tank seems to like about 25 mil of each per day.

We've been using Kent MG which has to be shaken before adding and I don't think that using it would go to well if using a doser, we'll want a MG supplement that does not need to be shaken (I supposed adding a magnetic stirrer would work but that just adds unnecessary complexity to an already complex set-up)
IS there a MG supplement that does not require mixing prior to adding to a tank?

Thank!

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
I have been using C-Balance by Two Little Fishies and it works fine for me. I add around 20ml of each every day. The last time I got some I bought the 3.8L concentrate which works out much cheaper. You just need to add ro/di water to make up the quantity. I can't help with the Mg as I use Seachem crystals which you have to dissolve in ro/di water before adding.

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
I'm not sure but diluting the Kent Mg in RO/DI may keep it from settling out. If you were going to run a dosing pump a more dilute solution might be better anyway. As with Leigh I switched to a powder that requires dilution first - I got tired of buying weak liquid products.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
ESV B-Ionic 2-part here
009.gif

imaccat

I've just switched from Red Sea to try seachem, I wasn't too impressed with the RS additives as I could never get the levels much above the recommended levels

Edison

I've just switched from Red Sea to try seachem, I wasn't too impressed with the RS additives as I could never get the levels much above the recommended levels

I also tried the Red Sea additives and found them lacking. I got the B-Ionic because that's what the LFS had in gallon size. It works well but I've read that the 2 Little Fishies is very good and now there's Seachem to consider too. I will give this some more thought.

Thanks everyone for your input, much appreciated.