Bangaii Breeding..Here we go, We got Eggs..

SeaMunky

BratyBoy: Heres a pic of my female..My male wont come out of his cave as for I am expecting a new clutch anyday now..
But, easiest way for me to explain is, See on her top fin, see how it continues after the thick white stripe into more dots..well my males fin stops at the end of the white stripe..I will keep trying to get a pic of him for you..theres a big difference..
IMG_0057.jpg

sambrinar

Other people give you Karma, kinda a kudos for a post, can be good or bad.. Honestly I don't know what the rep is for. It might be linked in with the Karma. when you give karma be sure to put your name because unless they are a premium member, they can't see who gave it to them...

Here I'll give you some, when you go to the main forums you will see 1 Karma komment, click it and you will be able to see it...

sambrinar

there you go,,, check it out, you will also see on the upper left of the screen on your public profile screen little green dots, hover your mouse over them. as you karma kimments increase the sayings change as well as the dots. you can see those on anyone's. but not the karma komments, those are personal

sambrinar

I stumble upon it one day after I had several, never knew what it was.. nice to know that you have helped someone and they appreciate your comments or not

BTW the karma komment will not let you give it to the same person close together "says you have to spread it around" and I think the max per day is 10. not positive though

Last edited:

SeaMunky

Woohoo..glad to hear...Its so hard to explain..but I did my best..some people beleive its not a 100% fact...so all I can say is that in every pair I have seen it is correct..

SeaMunky

Thanks Doni :)

Well I lost one this morning..I have no clue as to why.. :0(
I have 2 more headstanders today..anyone know why they might have started doing this all of a sudden?

jellyman

I've only had one headstander and he is still alive at around 5 months.

And I think you may be onto something with the extended fin sexing trick.

SeaMunky

Good Morning Jelly..
Thanks for poppin in :) Yeah the fin thing I noticed along time ago..and so far it has worked for me..I picked out 2 more pairs that way, and it hasn't failed yet..lol The sizing part, its kinda iffy, cuz the one pair is almost exact in size, but the top fin is way more apparent on the female..
Hope this helps anyone looking to sex theirs or purchase a pair..

SeaMunky

Ohh I meant to mention...Great pics everyone!!..I read thru the entire Mugshot thread last night..Awesome being able to put a face to the names on here..Lookin good!!!..Hopefully I dont become the next poster girl on the dartboard..lmao..

SeaMunky

Hey Sandy...Well mom is huge still, doesnt seem to want to let the clutch go yet...Dad is becoming impatient, and now he is rubbing & shaking all over her..

I lost one of the headstanders this morning again..Damn I wish I knew what causes it..Now I am down to 6. :0(