Baltimore SJMRC Trip!!

boozeman

overnight bag is packed..car is gassed up...aquarium address is entered into GPS...starbucks card is charged...I'm all set!!!!:alien:

Witfull

99 bottles of crown an the wall,,,99 bottles of crown, take one down and pass it around~~98 bottles of crown on the wall~

billyr98

98 bottles of crown an the wall,,,98 bottles of crown, take one down and pass it around~~97 bottles of crown on the wall~

:LOL:

Witfull

billyr98 said:
Wow the final number looks like 17....
17 bolltes of corwn on hte wal, 17 boltles of crown, htink im fallling dwon, had to muhc crown, oh what a night on the town~

Gina

RS STAFF
Kyle,
I wanted to take the time to thank you personally for the tour.
It was very interesting seeing how things are run from behind!
Now, check your karma, you just got more!

Stalwart

Was it a good trip? Sounds like it was thourogh. Did you get to meet Lance in the back as well? Lance is my GF's aunts beau.

Gina

RS STAFF
Yes, it was a very good trip! It was great getting to meet everyone. Some I've met before and some new!
We also paid Exotic Aquatics a visit and from there some of the members who were staying down by the Harbour decided to go out for a few drinks.
I hated calling it a day but, we had to get home and take care of our puppy.
Witfull took a bunch of pics which I'm sure when he gets home and has a chance he'll post them.
We did not meet anyone else in the back.
Wish you could have been there!

May I also say, it was a pleasure to meet the members who I had not previously met and I hope to see you guys again soon!

billyr98

I am Home!!! Wow! What a great trip!

It was awesome to take a tour of the aquarium with others in the same interest..... Great to meet all the people that came down to trip... Kyle!! Your behind the scenes tour - *ROCKED* Thank you so much for doing that for us, it was so appreciated...

Last night was also fun with drinking with Todd and R.Yumma Daddy/Mommy!! We had so much fun playing games at ESPN zone and drinking shots at the bars! Great Dinner at the Rusty Skupper too!!

Well the next trip will be somewhere --- OPTIONS OPEN! --- But maybe we can get over 20 people next time...

-- Thanks Woodstock for the frags...

Me and R.Yumma Daddy/Mommy also went to Exotic Aquatics today after yesterdays scouting report.. I will post pictures later of the corals i picked up.. Also pics of the whole day will be coming soon!!

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
We had a great time! It was only a 5 hr drive... I beat mapquest's estimate! Hehehe It was great being able to meet everyone in person!
Thanks Billy for getting it all together!
Kyle, the tour you gave us was awesome. The filtration system was CrAzY huge~~ :eek:
The Aquarium visit was great! The dolphin show was fun and especially when Lynn was selected (with a few other kids ;) ) to 'hop around' like a dolphin!! Hahahaha... I hear witty has a pic of that! :D
My husband and I also had fun touring the USS Constellation. He is a history buff so I had my own private tour guide. ;)
Exotic Aquatics had a very large selection of coral and fish. I purchased a large dark green zoa colony for Leo's tank.
Billy & Nigle (ryhmadaddy) - Thank You!! The frags you gave me are doing great! I'll get pics of them soon :)

sounds like you guys had a fantastic time! very happy to hear that! i wish i could have attended but school comes first i guess haha! cant wait to see some pics!