Baltimore SJMRC Trip!!

billyr98

Well we have the date set... Lets hear who is going to join us...

July 22, 2006

In this thread.. Talk about the trip and if you can make it...

First question I have, if you are going do you want to share transportation with a bus or cars or whatever? Let me know... Thanks all

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
I think I'll make it..... I'd like to visit ILC while up that way. I'll have to look at a map to see if MD or NJ is closer....

Witfull

due to a shift change and giving up my "Vampire"status, ill be working weekends and dont think ill be able to make it.

boozeman

Count me in, will be taking my wife and son too.
Plan to drive in and maybe stay over-night (depends on how tired the lil guy gets).:happywalk

SoliSteve

Sorry Bill but I'll be in Rhode Island that weekend - if you haven't been down there before, you'll have a blast! They've got a huge reef tank that's shaped like a canyon with reef slopes up both sides and the largest Sinularia I've ever seen.

Witfull

you mean this guy?

huge-leather.jpg

pmac90

oh great - the convicts will be running around all free cause Dave got "sick"... real nice!

Gina

RS STAFF
Is this going to be an all day event?
Hang around the Harbour after the Aquarium visit and maybe catch a meal?

Here's what is playing at the Imax if anyone is interested.

Imax

I'm looking forward to seeing the new exhibit Australia!

boozeman

There's a buffet style seafood place right next to the aquarium....we can have them slide a few tables together and sit as a group ...then fling crab shells at each other across the table !! :invisible